October 2013 to March 2014/ 54lbs

Options
Hey, my name is Connor :)
Basically I've been on and off MFP for maybe 2 years. I started again in October and lost a stone doing it, then I started doing the 5:2 diet. I know it isn't strictly MFP but I thought I would share my success. I was a skinny child until 7 years of age until I started living with my Dad, I was then allowed to eat whatever I wanted. I obviously gained a lot of weight throughout the years. My heaviest was at 245lbs and I knew I had to do something about this.

I never really had the motivation, I knew I was fat but I just couldn't stick to MFP. That was until I was so angry and spiteful, a horrible motivator but I would do it all over again. I thought that I would make my life so amazing so I pretty much could rub it in some people's faces but I don't even care now. I became vegetarian in October and last month I became Paleo (sort of) except I eat Legumes still. I exercise 6x a week, only short 20-30 minute exercises. I also do yoga everyday. I done intermittent fasting twice a week since October, consuming 600 calories twice a week. I now only eat between 12pm-8pm to.

1959810102024328958017761712914121nU5Gak.jpg

That's me 54lbs later, from October 2013 to March 2014. I went from 245lbs to 191lbs! I never realised what my body looked like until my Dad took a photo! I still can't believe it but I'm happy and I'm a lot more wiser than I was. I suffered from depression and anxiety, both are under control now to! My life is pretty perfect now, everything is going really well and I love it. Anyway thanks for reading :smile:

Replies

• dannmorris
    dannmorris Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations on your success!!
  • VoodooAborisha
    VoodooAborisha Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great! And triple congrats that your depression and anxiety are better. mine has gone away too since starting to exercise. awesome news!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I also have been able to get my anxiety under control.
  • madmish29
    madmish29 Posts: 13
    Options
    well done! you look great! glad to hear you are in a happier place too.
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job!
  • GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You all seem to be doing a brilliant job to :D
  • JenGemx8x9x
    Options
    Amazing job, thanks for sharing! These forum posts are by far my favorite! You guys are a huge inspiration!! :)
  • Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Much props man. I myself have cut 45 lbs since late October and I know the feeling. Keep at it and stay positive.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    congrats that is awesome
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Excellent success....well done!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Options
    Thank you! Working on making some muscle now and getting a low % bodyfat!
  • viviyueyue
    Options
    Congrats! :D
  • AussieGal73
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!