The results are in...

cheermom11
cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
My doctor called this afternoon and my cholesterol has dropped 71 points since I started MFP back in March. 71 points!!!

I went from 297 to 226 in total cholesterol. I know I still have a loooong way to go but I couldn't be happier.

This site and all your support has helped make me a much happier and healthier person!

Replies

• cheermom11
    My doctor called this afternoon and my cholesterol has dropped 71 points since I started MFP back in March. 71 points!!!

I went from 297 to 226 in total cholesterol. I know I still have a loooong way to go but I couldn't be happier.

This site and all your support has helped make me a much happier and healthier person!
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    WOW!!!! THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!

YIPPEE FOR YOU!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    That's wonderful!! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your exciting news with us. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    If it isn't too personal I was wondering:

Did you do it with the help of any medication?

Did you eat oatmeal every day?

What do you think were the main factors in succeeding in lowering your cholesterol?

I don't have high cholesterol but some of my family does and I would like your opinion.

Nice job!! :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • cheermom11
    If it isn't too personal I was wondering:

Did you do it with the help of any medication?

Did you eat oatmeal every day?

What do you think were the main factors in succeeding in lowering your cholesterol?

I don't have high cholesterol but some of my family does and I would like your opinion.

Nice job!! :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

No medication I'm glad to report. I have been taking Omega 3 supplements once a day though. Unfortunately they have 10 calories each :grumble:

No Oatmeal. Just healthier eating and exercise. I can't believe the difference it's made!
  • Wow !
    What a great accomlishment for you health!!

Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!