October 2013 to March 2014/ 54lbs

Hey, my name is Connor :)
Basically I've been on and off MFP for maybe 2 years. I started again in October and lost a stone doing it, then I started doing the 5:2 diet. I know it isn't strictly MFP but I thought I would share my success. I was a skinny child until 7 years of age until I started living with my Dad, I was then allowed to eat whatever I wanted. I obviously gained a lot of weight throughout the years. My heaviest was at 245lbs and I knew I had to do something about this.

I never really had the motivation, I knew I was fat but I just couldn't stick to MFP. That was until I was so angry and spiteful, a horrible motivator but I would do it all over again. I thought that I would make my life so amazing so I pretty much could rub it in some people's faces but I don't even care now. I became vegetarian in October and last month I became Paleo (sort of) except I eat Legumes still. I exercise 6x a week, only short 20-30 minute exercises. I also do yoga everyday. I done intermittent fasting twice a week since October, consuming 600 calories twice a week. I now only eat between 12pm-8pm to.

1959810102024328958017761712914121nU5Gak.jpg

That's me 54lbs later, from October 2013 to March 2014. I went from 245lbs to 191lbs! I never realised what my body looked like until my Dad took a photo! I still can't believe it but I'm happy and I'm a lot more wiser than I was. I suffered from depression and anxiety, both are under control now to! My life is pretty perfect now, everything is going really well and I love it. Anyway thanks for reading :smile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!