I couldn't be happier.......

IT"S WORKING!! I just tried on 3 pairs of shorts that I was not able to fit into last summer and they are SLIGHTLY big on me! :bigsmile: :drinker: I also tried on 2 pairs of jeans that I bought this winter which were normally tight when I first put them on (you know how jeans kind of "stretch" as you wear them) and........ wait for it......... I CAN PUT THEM ON AND OFF WITHOUT UNBUTTONING THEM!! :noway: Guess I will have to get rid of my new "fat" jeans and get a smaller size!!!! :tongue: I love it here. Thank you all for your support and kind words! :heart: :smooched:

Replies

• tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    IT"S WORKING!! I just tried on 3 pairs of shorts that I was not able to fit into last summer and they are SLIGHTLY big on me! :bigsmile: :drinker: I also tried on 2 pairs of jeans that I bought this winter which were normally tight when I first put them on (you know how jeans kind of "stretch" as you wear them) and........ wait for it......... I CAN PUT THEM ON AND OFF WITHOUT UNBUTTONING THEM!! :noway: Guess I will have to get rid of my new "fat" jeans and get a smaller size!!!! :tongue: I love it here. Thank you all for your support and kind words! :heart: :smooched:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    that is fantastic! It is such a good feeling when that happens, it seems to mean more than watching the little numbers on the scale...confirmation that all the hard work and will power are really paying off.

Enjoy that shopping trip!
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    congratulations! way to go! keep it up!
  • I love that feeling!!!

Way to go!
  • Good for you! That is what makes the hard work & discipline worth it!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Aww, congratulations! That's sooooooo great! Keep up the good work!
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    I am so happy for you! :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy: Keep up the good work, and I say "burn the fat jeans' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!