Trapped in an elevator with the person above you would...

Replies

• Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Smile and ask her to go for a drink
  • see if we can put our heads together and figure out what the hell the turbo is.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Ask him to put his shirt back on.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Remove the sunglasses and have a staring contest
  • LoveLaroo
    LoveLaroo Posts: 215
    Sing to pass the time
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Have a three way! ( Staring contest! get your mind out of the gutter)
  • Clue him in on The Turbo. Pretty much a self obsessed man who constantly flexes and refers to himself as 'The Turbo'
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Produce my own bottle of tequila because I am prepared this time. Discuss a trade...
  • I'm out of tequila so I begin to discuss this trade

Wait, this isn't going to cost me my clothes is it?
  • Clue him in on The Turbo. Pretty much a self obsessed man who constantly flexes and refers to himself as 'The Turbo'
    two out of three
    :)
  • Begin calling him The Turbo and ask for advice on my squats
  • Zdehni
    Zdehni Posts: 67 Member
    ask to be taught her foreign language...
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Would not be looking at my phone hahaha
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    MFP members taking the elevator.

Not even surprised.

Surely I'd make a thread asking what everyone else would do, then without ever calling the fire department, I'd proceed accordingly.
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    discuss lifting.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member

Not even surprised.

Surely I'd make a thread asking what everyone else would do, then without ever calling the fire department, I'd proceed accordingly.

Ever thought that some mfp members might have physical disabilities that means taking the stairs is more difficult for them?

Oh wait, of course not because you're thinking about how to troll your next thread you post in.

Go back under the bridge and wait for the goats fella.

{{Huuuuugs Ash}} don't feed the trolls lovely
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member

Not even surprised.

Ever thought that some mfp members might have physical disabilities that means taking the stairs is more difficult for them?

Oh wait, of course not because you're thinking about how to troll your next thread you post in.

No, I don't generally assume the majority of people on a fitness forum will have a great deal of difficulty with stairs.

Difficult concept to grasp, I know.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member

Not even surprised.

No, I don't generally assume the majority of people on a fitness forum will have a great deal of difficulty with stairs.

Difficult concept to grasp, I know.

Hi :) how are you? Did you need a hug today?