yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Jealous author is jealous.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Cringe.
    This woman makes my head hurt.....
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    You read that article and think it's absolutely true. So you agree with #3.

I think that tells us all we need to know about you. Yeah, you jelly.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    That article is so full of butthurt it hurts (but not my butt) to read.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    That is the worst article I have ever read, the author sounds insanely jelly

^ nailed it
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Meh. Don't like what I post, either don't read it or unfriend me. It's my page and I'll post what I see fit.

And the woman that the author thinks is "gross" in that article....10/10 WB.

I thought the same thing.

shutterstock_142762636.jpg

yah!! wow!. .more please!

I wonder if she has an account on here? . .FR me please!!!

Pretty sure it's Dana Linn Bailey, IFBB Pro.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Meh. Don't like what I post, either don't read it or unfriend me. It's my page and I'll post what I see fit.

And the woman that the author thinks is "gross" in that article....10/10 WB.

I thought the same thing.

shutterstock_142762636.jpg

yah!! wow!. .more please!

I wonder if she has an account on here? . .FR me please!!!

Pretty sure it's Dana Linn Bailey, IFBB Pro.
    No, I think that's Michelle Lewin, but not sure...
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    "These people most likely have naturally fit bodies, but because of their obsessive exercise and diet habits, have become gurus of “fit” and therefore have become “famous” on social media."

I guess her reasoning on why she doesn't look as good as the people she's talking about is that they were just born naturally fit & didn't have to put any hard work into their "fit" physiques.

So many thoughts come to my mind reading this article. Jealous, bitter, miserable, etc.

Don't hate on people because they have a different lifestyle than you and are proud of it.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    The so-called author of that piece is a class of 2012 graduate ... with a communications degree who now uses it to fill the internet with more banality. I'd kick my kid's *kitten* if she wasted tuition like that.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    i literally hated the author of that blog after the very first sentence. literally.

Homer-Facepalm-440x288.jpg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Writer is incredibly jealous. Calling that woman flexing gross? Posting up work outs anyone can do? Then why aren't you doing them? Meal shaming? Horrible.

And neon is ducking awesome.
  • allymacary
    allymacary Posts: 54 Member
    Agreed! Thank you for sharing!
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    lolwut?

Grilled chicken and asparagus are two of my favorite foods! And that includes when I was at my fattest... they just taste good!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    So you agree with body shaming, OP?
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    The so-called author of that piece is a class of 2012 graduate ... with a communications degree who now uses it to fill the internet with more banality. I'd kick my kid's *kitten* if she wasted tuition like that.

Hahahahaha. Yes.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    I won't be changing any of my behavoir to placate this jealousy.

Pure. Raw. Envy.

If you don't like it, don't look at it.

:drinker:
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    I think the author is probably trying to be sarcastic and funny (not very imho) and the persons who got hit from the rock that she threw into the crowd are understandably a bit tetchy. That said, her ordinary people/rockstars comment was *****y, as was her calling the muscular woman 'gross'.

Can I ask a serious question though? Why is her not finding the muscular woman attractive evidence of her being jealous? I personally don't think she is jealous of her. I think she has been socialized to believe that muscular women are not attractive and masculine, and she's made her assessment based on this. I don't think this equates to jealousy at all...more a difference in preferences, justifiable/reasonable or not.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    :laugh: This was "not srs" article people! :laugh:
    Kayla Inglima

Kayla is an intellectual, comical, organized mess. She believes that filters are only for coffee & Instagram - hence she says what is on her mind at all times. She likes sushi and wine and being cynical while remaining a likable human. Graduating from Monmouth University in New Jersey, she now seems to put that Communication degree to good use. Find her on the Elite Daily "Who We Are" page, Facebook, Twitter and, most importantly, Instagram (@kayglee), where she has a variety of awesome photos of food and other shenanigans.
  • I love chicken breast and asparagus. I prep it on Sunday and eat it M-F.
    I also love to procreate with hotties from the gym, call me crazy I guess.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member

sooo... unfollow people that annoy you?