I'm gonna miss this forum...

Guys, I'm moving over to the dark side (where there are no cookies) and starting the cut that will lead up to my wedding in Oct. I'm so sad. No more "Whatever, I can eat this entire pint of Ben & Jerry's, I'm bulking" or "Yes, fries please, because I need to feed my muscles" or "damnnn what a nice PR!" Now it'll be chicken, rice and broccoli, easy on the salt, and HIIT until I puke. Fun fun fun.

Enjoy your oats and squats, Bulkers. I'll see you in the Winter.

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    lulz- you can visit still!!!

I'll be moving onward to the maintance then cut section shortly. I'll be a sad panda- I've been really enjoying the big *kitten* sammiches from the deli next to my house! I think they are like half of what my calorie goal would be for the day in a few months

:( sad panda face.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    My cut started last week. My lifts have already taken a hit :mad:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    There are cookies on the dark side too. At least on my cut there is. Ha! Don't worry, we're all gonna make it. :drinker:
  • widmer3
    widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
    I'm so sad for my lifts. And I guess I can make some no sugar peanut butter cookie things for my rest days. :sigh: this is going to be a longgg 7 months!!

I may actually do a mini bulk in the middle (like 4 weeks). Has anyone done that?
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    no more bulking eh..........

1317143911_little_girl_falling_asleep_while_eating.gif
  • widmer3
    widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
    hahaha omg that gif is so cute!!!!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    no more bulking eh..........

1317143911_little_girl_falling_asleep_while_eating.gif

babies are so awesome.