2014 Jump Start -12 Week Weigh In

Replies

• Good morning!!

Hoping to get some motivation from this group. Short story, got a divorce last year and gained 40 lbs. Hoping to get the weight back off and be happy again.

Having a hard time getting motivated this week. Here in GA, I've been snowed in for three days now. Guess it's time to pull out the xbox for some fitness games.
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Leaving today for a week so I needed to weigh in a day early. Only down .5 pounds this week :-( I was kind of bummed, stayed true to my calories, worked out the same, my body just didn't respond this week.
  • AnaVerasGettingFit
    AnaVerasGettingFit Posts: 109 Member
    Have a good trip, jemsurf! :) I'm scared to see what the scale will say tomorrow. Eeeek!
  • markmacare
    markmacare Posts: 198 Member
    Alright, put in my data as well. So far, very happy with my progress - from 14.5 to 12.5% bodyfat.
    Looking to drop to 10% bodyfat by end of March, then go for a lean gain up to my original weight in time for summer.

Best of luck to all of you!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    I will update the spreadsheet tonight babes.

The snow storm here in NC totally screwed me up with the 30 Somethings Group last week. :0/

xo,

Jo
  • JRIV60
    Weigh in tomorrow peeps!!

Jo
  • jemsurf
    Weighed in one day early. I'm leaving for Las Vegas today with the hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 pound loss this week and my birthday is tomorrow :-)

Happy Losing All!
  • JRIV60
    Hey peeps, how is everyone doing on this? Sorry I have been MIA for these past 2 weeks, midterms and a move kinda did me in. Anywho, I am updating my weigh ins and will be back on track this week. See you all on Friday!

xo,

Jo
  • JRIV60
    Weighed in one day early. I'm leaving for Las Vegas today with the hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 pound loss this week and my birthday is tomorrow :-)

Happy Losing All!
    Happy belated birthday!!!

Jo
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    I am WAYY late to this party .. :embarassed:

Next time !
  • jemsurf
    Awesome progress so far Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JRIV60
    :drinker: Good morning peeps! It's Friday, weigh in day. I am down 2lbs, woot woot!!! I am putting in the work this week so I am glad to see some results. Only 2 more weigh ins rock stars, let's finish strong!

Below is the link -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgpzIPg2ZmtrdFhOQnAtbnRnWW1oVG1pSlMxQ2NUb3c&usp=sharing#gid=0

xo,

Jo
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    I started the year at 168.5, though my highest weight was 182.
    February 1 I was at 165, March 1 at 161,
    This last Friday I was at 158.5.

I'd love to join this thread and be held accountable. This is the first time I've looked at my month-to-month loss. It's nice to see it slowly coming off.
  • JRIV60
    I started the year at 168.5, though my highest weight was 182.
    February 1 I was at 165, March 1 at 161,
    This last Friday I was at 158.5.

I'd love to join this thread and be held accountable. This is the first time I've looked at my month-to-month loss. It's nice to see it slowly coming off.
    I have added you to the spreadsheet. :0)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgpzIPg2ZmtrdFhOQnAtbnRnWW1oVG1pSlMxQ2NUb3c&usp=sharing#gid=0

Jo
  • JRIV60
    I am up a pound but I believe that has more to do with the wine tasting last night than anything else. I went to a food and wine pairing which was oh so good but so bad for bloat. Any who, how did you do this week??? Final weigh in next week, can you believe that?! :noway:

For those of you that would like to continue on with this weekly weigh in (self challange) I will post a new thread with a new spreadsheet after next week's weigh in.

Below is the current spreadsheet -

Jo
  • JRIV60
    Alright peeps, last week for this challenge; let's finish strong! :drinker:

So proud of all of you that have signed in every week and posted your weight good or bad and a SUPER high five to - jemsurf, Mark, timetravelforfitness, and Tiffany for killing it these past 12 weeks!

I hope to see you all at the next self challenge. :happy:

xo,

Jo
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    I finally got to a scale. Actually I went into Walmart and got one out of a box and used it, lol. If that isn't tacky I don't know what is. So it says 194.-it wasn't digital so I don't know about any oz. So down 2 lbs or so from 7 weeks ago I think. So I basically maintained which I seem to be great at:) I will try harder next time.
  • JRIV60
    Final weigh in today!!! I only lost a pound this time but hey it could be worse, I could've gained 10! lol

I plan on posting a new thread this weekend with a new spreadsheet. I am tweaking it a bit so it may look different than the current format. Keep an eye out for it!

Jo
  • jemsurf
    Not a big loss for me this week, but I am under 200 pounds!!!!! 27.8 pounds lost in 12 weeks and down 4 pant sizes :-)

Happy Losing All
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Final weigh in today!!! I only lost a pound this time but hey it could be worse, I could've gained 10! lol

I plan on posting a new thread this weekend with a new spreadsheet. I am tweaking it a bit so it may look different than the current format. Keep an eye out for it!

Jo

I am definitely in for the next round whenever it starts :-D