Weigh in :)

tanzmamma
tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
* happy dance * 2 more lbs GONE GONE GONE!

83 total... 17 to go.... wearing my size 10 jeans to work today..... ohhhhhh I haven't been a size 10 since I was in 11th grade! And I think that only lasted about 5 minutes lmao!

Updated Before/After.....

l_1a2bb4e330192b82cdd2e9cc78e57177.jpg

Replies

• tanzmamma
    * happy dance * 2 more lbs GONE GONE GONE!

83 total... 17 to go.... wearing my size 10 jeans to work today..... ohhhhhh I haven't been a size 10 since I was in 11th grade! And I think that only lasted about 5 minutes lmao!

Updated Before/After.....

l_1a2bb4e330192b82cdd2e9cc78e57177.jpg
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    62a82059.gif

WAY TO GO!
  • neha
    neha Posts: 67
    Good going! :flowerforyou:
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Congrats, that's brillant :drinker: :drinker:
  • tanzmamma
    Thank you!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Lookin sweet there tanz!

and I noticed those ... what beer pong or beruit cups in your before pic. Interesting. LOL!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations on all the weight that you've lost!
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    The pics say it all!!!

You look terriffic!

Your on the final stretch now!
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Congrats I am very proud of you, very inspirational! xoxoxo
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    thats AWESOME girl!!!

jackie
  • Good for you! It must feel amazing to lose that outer shell that has probably been hiding a beautiful person! Keep up the great work!
  • tanzmamma
    Lookin sweet there tanz!

and I noticed those ... what beer pong or beruit cups in your before pic. Interesting. LOL!

LMAO Beer pong.. I am THE beer pong CHAMP ;) LOL
  • tanzmamma
    Thank you everybody..

:drinker: :bigsmile: :love: :smile: :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    :drinker: you look fantastic! congratulations on your amazing success! :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!!! HOORAY!!! What a great job you are doing! I love the before and after photos!

Hokay, so how many of those Igloo drinks of grandpa's syrup in front of you were yours girlie??? :wink: j/k!
  • tanzmamma
    YEY YOU!!!! HOORAY!!! What a great job you are doing! I love the before and after photos!

Hokay, so how many of those Igloo drinks of grandpa's syrup in front of you were yours girlie??? :wink: j/k!

LOL thank you.

And - um.. a lot haha! That night ended drunk in the hot tub.. apparently I wasnt the beer pong champ THAT day haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!