Whoo Woo! 48 lbs gone!

watch48win
watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
48 now gone! I can smell 50 *sniff sniff* Can anyone else smell it too?

:wink: :laugh: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :happy: :glasses:

Replies

• watch48win

• vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    WOW congrats!!! Ohh i can smell it too.... 50 pounds here you come haha:flowerforyou:
    Great accomplishment
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    thumbsup8de.gif

GREAT JOB!
  • veedee
    veedee Posts: 26
    :happy: WOW, CONGRATS!!!!! I was feeling sorry for myself because the scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks, you just motivated me to continue. I can smell it, I wanna get there too!!!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    So many times I think "Can I really do this? Is this really going to work? Is this really possible" Then I read something like this and it makes me feel so much better. Thank you!
  • watch48win
    :happy: WOW, CONGRATS!!!!! I was feeling sorry for myself because the scale hasn't moved in 2 weeks, you just motivated me to continue. I can smell it, I wanna get there too!!!

You will get over that hump...I went like 3 weeks going back and forth between 2 numbers and finally this week no more bouncing around that 2 damn pounds + more! Just keep doing what you are doing. I have been at this healthy living since the first of the year. You can do it!
  • watch48win
    So many times I think "Can I really do this? Is this really going to work? Is this really possible" Then I read something like this and it makes me feel so much better. Thank you!

Trust me, you can do this....every year for years I start the "diet", loose sme weight, and then go back to my old ways. I have done every "diet" out there with little success. this site totally keeps me going and motivated ( even when I don't feel very motivated- everyone has those days where you just want to throw in the towel).

:drinker: Cheers!
  • watch48win
    Oh...and by the way 48 is my favorite number! :laugh:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    thats FANTASTIC! well done you! keep up the good work, i hope i can lose my 48 eventually :drinker:
  • watch48win
    1 lb closer...down 49!
  • honeybunchthree
    honeybunchthree Posts: 76 Member
    WWOOOWWW!!! That is great. I was feeling pretty down because the scale has not moved down this week and I have been working (Pardon the Pun) my booty off, but now I am re-inspired so thanks!
    And good for you!:happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    WOW!!! Congrats!!! That's a huge accomplishment...You'll hit that 50lbs soon....Keep it up!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member

Hello Watch48win,

Checkered flag in sight...winners circle with your name on it!!

It is gonna be great having that protein smoothie poured over your head in victory lane :laugh: !!

What is your reward for 50 lbs. gone?

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • watch48win

Hello Watch48win,

Checkered flag in sight...winners circle with your name on it!!

It is gonna be great having that protein smoothie poured over your head in victory lane :laugh: !!

What is your reward for 50 lbs. gone?

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi

I never thought about a reward at 50lbs! hum....now my mind is going a mile a minute...I'll have to think of something really good.

Checkerd flag and winners circle! woohoo--I'll be in the garage and pits again for the Richmond race in Sept. My icon was taken at the beginning of May in Richmond (I'm in the while shirt) I need to take another one for a before and after photo! :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Congrats!!!:drinker:
  • GREAT JOB!
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450

I just hit my 50 mark a couple of weeks ago and It was great i have lost 54lbs since April of 2007. I have not gained any of it back either and I am still losing and I have 44 more to go.

I am very happy for you and That is awsome you can celebrate when you hit that 50 mark (but not with food) go buy you a new top or shoes or something like that or just reward yourself with a special night out maybe go to a movie or do something you have not done in a while.

I went to six flags with my daughter and rode the carosel horses ( there was a 250lbs weight limit) I was small enough to ride it. (and I got in extra exercise)

Congrats:drinker: to you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!