100lbs in 2 years with PICTURES

Started in April 2012 at around 400lbs. Both new pictures are from this month with a 103lb weight-loss. Down from 32 to 24 size jeans & I even lost a shoe size 11 to 10. Most importantly, I FEEL AMAZING!!! If I weigh 297lbs and feel this good, I can't imagine what another 100lbs will feel like.

14ikd4j.jpg

10gi4xy.jpg

Replies

• CandiesAndSweets
    CandiesAndSweets Posts: 167 Member
    Congratulations on your success! You've done an amazing job!!!
  • Neen9698
    Neen9698 Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats Girl!! You look great. If you don't mind me asking how did you do it? Im struggling here. Need HELP!
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Yay you! Impressive results. Keep up the good work!
  • karlecompte
    karlecompte Posts: 6 Member
    You look wonderful. I know it's been hard but you got this. Congratulations on your hard work and dedication.
  • You look great, keep up the good work!
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    congrats. keep up the hard work. you look great!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Congratulations!! You look healthier , happier and fabulous!! Sky is the limit !!!:smile:
  • How did I do it? A lot of things...my parents & my aunt all died the same year at young ages and it kind of snapped me out of whatever mindset I was in and I just knew I was going to die if I didn't get healthy. I also got custody of my aunt's daughter and I wanted to be there for her...I started walking about 1 or 2 miles about 5 days a week. I cut WAY back on calories and I HAVE to use myfitnesspal.com every single day to stay on track. I can have 1600calories a day but I try to keep under 1200 in case I want to splurge one day, then I don't feel so guilty for it. I drink diet Arizona green tea all of the time and lots of water to fill me up so I won't be so hungry. And most importantly...I stopped hanging around and doing things for people that didn't care about me. You have to get rid of negativity in your life and truly believe you are FABULOUS and absolutely worth all of the hard work.
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Amazing progress. Glad to see you continuing the healthy lifestyle.
  • Kiki_StartingOver
    Kiki_StartingOver Posts: 43 Member
    You look so much happier and you look amazing! I'm just starting, today is my first official day of working out and eating right. I have tried so many times and dropped it. You have amazing strength to keep at it! Good luck on your next 100.
  • jlmusa
    jlmusa Posts: 2
    Way to go!! Incredible! Be proud and keep motivating the rest of us!! Thanks!: drinker:
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    You look INCREDIBLE!! Here's to another year of amazing successes! :drinker:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Awesome transformation! You obviously know what you're doing, so keep it up! :drinker:
  • Wow, sexy girl! Good for you! That takes diligence and hard work. I believe you are more beautiful than any 100lb girl any day. It doesn't take a lot of hard work to maintain a small body. But for you to work so incredibly hard to lose 100lbs and keep it off, shows that you are stronger, smarter, and more beautiful than they are. Keep up the diligence. Your beauty is shining through! Love to you!
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Awesome job!!!
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Way to go girl super results. Now for your next act, stop drinking the diet drinks. Not doing you any favors really. Drink water. Flavor it if you like. But that chemically altered stuff is just not good for us. Stay well and good luck for your next 100 loss. You have passed the hardest threshold and are going to reach the next level in this year.
  • snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    How fantastic! And I am so pleased you are feeling so good!
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Wow, you look fabulous! Keep up the great work; very proud of you! And you are gorgeous!
  • 2720cynthia
    2720cynthia Posts: 45 Member
    You are FABULOUS!!! I love to see the slow, steady loss. Fantastic job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!