100lbs in 2 years with PICTURES

Replies

• danaberge
    danaberge Posts: 117 Member
    Awesome!! I also love Arizona green tea!!
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    FABULOUS work! You are such an inspiration!!!:drinker:
  • Phenomenal!!! You should be so proud of your accomplishments!!! It can only get better, never quit.... Ever! Keep up the amazing work Doll~:happy: :happy:
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    WOW, great work! you look amazing.
  • sewbusy64
    sewbusy64 Posts: 2 Member
    great job - you are looking wonderful....stay strong and motivated
  • Ready2Go17
    Ready2Go17 Posts: 13 Member
    That's so awesome!! You look great!! So sorry to hear about your parents and aunt. I'm sure they would be very proud of your accomplishments. Keep it up!!.
    You are a motivator for me, I have to lose 100 and have been stalled at a 50lb weightloss for over 6 months :/ I have to start up again. It feels good to read stories like yours!. Keep up the good work! :)
  • Obnoxa
    Obnoxa Posts: 187 Member
    You look absolutely fantastic! AND have such a good attitude about getting healthy :happy:
    Very, VERY inspirational!
  • aprilw2222
    aprilw2222 Posts: 23 Member
    Wow!! You look fabulous......Keep up the hard work. I seriously have no excuses if you can lose 100lbs I certainly can lose my meager 30.
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Awesome accomplishment!! Congrats!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Congrats on your weightloss thus far!! You look fabulous and look very happy!! Keep up the great work and you will get to your goal.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    You are a Rock Star
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Oh my goodness that's a huge difference!!!!!! Amazing job! I wish I could push negativity out of my life, but when you're living at home with your folks it's kind of hard. But I am striving to get in better shape! :) Keep up the amazing work!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    You look wonderful, congrats and your loss. Amazing progress.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    So very well done! You look amazing! I admire the courage and dedication it took to stick with and accomplish your goal of a healthier you! :flowerforyou:
  • ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    You look AMAZING!!
    Congrats on your weight loss you truly are an inspiration :smile:
  • Jegallo
    Jegallo Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations on your amazing success! Keep up the great work, you got this girl! :flowerforyou:
  • jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    way to go!!!
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    That's awesome!! Keep up the great work! :)
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    What an inspiration you are. I can't wait to see you at your next goal! Job well done.
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! What an amazing job! I especially love your approach about getting rid of the negativity!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!