100lbs in 2 years with PICTURES

Replies

• AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    congrats and keep up the great work!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Wanted to share this too...it's a process. It takes time. I always had a problem with instant gratification. Like if people didn't notice when I lost 20lbs, I gave up. They didn't even really notice when I lost 50lbs because it was over such a period of time. You have to remember who you're doing this for...YOURSELF.

166ysmv.jpg
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Congratulations on your amazing loss and all your hard work!

We have a group for people who need to lose 'a whole person'. Send me a message, if you would like to join :)
  • michelleraebaker
    michelleraebaker Posts: 42 Member
    Bowchicka-Wowwow! You look amazaballs! Way to go!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Oh my gosh look at you!!!! You are one super inspiration to all of us. What was your defining factor in deciding this is it I need to lose weight? Also what program did you put together to get where you are now?
    Take care & keep us posted in your amazing transformation!!
    Judy
  • Amazing! You should be proud!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    awesome! keep up the great work! you look great!
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Great job! Keep up the good hard work!
  • Amazing! You look fantastic. Such an inspiration. Keep it up, girl! :)
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    You look fab! And so much younger!!
  • How did I do it? A lot of things...my parents & my aunt all died the same year at young ages and it kind of snapped me out of whatever mindset I was in and I just knew I was going to die if I didn't get healthy. I also got custody of my aunt's daughter and I wanted to be there for her...I started walking about 1 or 2 miles about 5 days a week. I cut WAY back on calories and I HAVE to use myfitnesspal.com every single day to stay on track. I can have 1600calories a day but I try to keep under 1200 in case I want to splurge one day, then I don't feel so guilty for it. I drink diet Arizona green tea all of the time and lots of water to fill me up so I won't be so hungry. And most importantly...I stopped hanging around and doing things for people that didn't care about me. You have to get rid of negativity in your life and truly believe you are FABULOUS and absolutely worth all of the hard work.

This is the most motivation anyone has given me in a long time(:
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    That's fantastic! Nice job!
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    What a great milestone! Reading posts like your's helps keep me motivated. Keep up the GREAT work!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Awesome job, keep it up.
  • tmcgilli2002
    tmcgilli2002 Posts: 3 Member
    You look great!! Keep up the great work!!
  • justme1002
    justme1002 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi. Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment! I think you are doing a fabulous job with your commitment and focus. I needed to read your inspiring story. I have actually gained a few pounds since starting this! I am 295 today. I loved your pictures. I can't wait to follow your progress. Happy Spring with your new body!!
    SE
  • Great job ! ! THAT is what it is all about !! Think how happy your heart is now ! ! !
  • sp1nn3r86
    sp1nn3r86 Posts: 15
    Fantastic work. What a fantastic job. An true inspiration. Keep it up!
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    How did I do it? A lot of things...my parents & my aunt all died the same year at young ages and it kind of snapped me out of whatever mindset I was in and I just knew I was going to die if I didn't get healthy. I also got custody of my aunt's daughter and I wanted to be there for her...I started walking about 1 or 2 miles about 5 days a week. I cut WAY back on calories and I HAVE to use myfitnesspal.com every single day to stay on track. I can have 1600calories a day but I try to keep under 1200 in case I want to splurge one day, then I don't feel so guilty for it. I drink diet Arizona green tea all of the time and lots of water to fill me up so I won't be so hungry. And most importantly...I stopped hanging around and doing things for people that didn't care about me. You have to get rid of negativity in your life and truly believe you are FABULOUS and absolutely worth all of the hard work.

this is soooo..... true I couldn't agree with you more. the more negative people, and negative emotions that are in your life the more your body takes the hit. I'm not an expert or anything but from personal experiences stress and anything or anyone negative in your life causes all kinds of problems. example: i was having severe jaw pain. unbelievable stabbing, throbbing pain. i went to the emergency room they told me it was caused by stress. i thought they was crazy next day went to the dentist, the dentist told me the same thing. they had both told me lower your stress and the pain will go away. I had no clue stress could do that! I also noticed when i don't meditate or do yoga i get hung up and don't budge on my measurements or scale. when i do meditate and or yoga which is relaxing / calming. I have much better results.

P.S. you look amazing completely different your doing a great job!!!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an awesome accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!