100lbs in 2 years with PICTURES

Replies

• Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Wow you look wonderful! :)
  • Thank you everyone for your comments. That's what keeps me motivated! Best wishes to all of you.
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Fantastic! What an achievement. You were lovely before and are lovely now, but you can really see the confidence in your face now :) Well done! x
  • FitBritt333
    FitBritt333 Posts: 17 Member
    Awesome! You're doing great!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Awesome!!!!!!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Wow you are a fab motivation and inspiration you look so much healthier and happier anything more than that truly is a bonus xx
  • mitzvahmom
    mitzvahmom Posts: 18 Member
    You look amazing. You now inspire others to do better.
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Incredible!!! What an inspiration!!!!!!!!!
  • mycupyourcake
    mycupyourcake Posts: 279 Member
    Amazing work and it is great to read about how you have prioritized you and those you love in your life. Keep it up.
  • Keep_The_Laughter
    Keep_The_Laughter Posts: 183 Member
    Your awesome cannot be denied! :drinker:
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    fantastic job, you look lovely, keep up the good work!
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Awesome job!!!
  • 72sgf
    72sgf Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! You've given me a real boost today. I am just 11 lbs into a much needed 90lb loss. It seems like a mountain to climb but you have a really good attitude- hope I can adopt it and keep going.
  • Swimnessa
    Swimnessa Posts: 44
    Thank you for the inspiration, I needed that today!
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    How did I do it? A lot of things...my parents & my aunt all died the same year at young ages and it kind of snapped me out of whatever mindset I was in and I just knew I was going to die if I didn't get healthy. I also got custody of my aunt's daughter and I wanted to be there for her...I started walking about 1 or 2 miles about 5 days a week. I cut WAY back on calories and I HAVE to use myfitnesspal.com every single day to stay on track. I can have 1600calories a day but I try to keep under 1200 in case I want to splurge one day, then I don't feel so guilty for it. I drink diet Arizona green tea all of the time and lots of water to fill me up so I won't be so hungry. And most importantly...I stopped hanging around and doing things for people that didn't care about me. You have to get rid of negativity in your life and truly believe you are FABULOUS and absolutely worth all of the hard work.

Congrats on your weight loss so far :) It's not healthy to lose weight eating less than 1200 calories, your putting your body in starvation mode and burning off important muscle mass. When I started my weight loss journey I was consuming between 1800-2000 calories..made up of healthy fresh food and little processed foods. It's a whole lifestyle change that should be your goal..Please eat more than 1200...trust me...fueling your body adequately will pay you back for a lifetime and will get your under 200...I'm living proof!
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    How did I do it? A lot of things...my parents & my aunt all died the same year at young ages and it kind of snapped me out of whatever mindset I was in and I just knew I was going to die if I didn't get healthy. I also got custody of my aunt's daughter and I wanted to be there for her...I started walking about 1 or 2 miles about 5 days a week. I cut WAY back on calories and I HAVE to use myfitnesspal.com every single day to stay on track. I can have 1600calories a day but I try to keep under 1200 in case I want to splurge one day, then I don't feel so guilty for it.

Congrats, big changes, big results. Tad over 1 lb a week average, that's great.

Great job with realist exercise goal too, that walking can really set you up for future exercise program that you'll keep easier.

One concern for your future though as you have more to lose. And just asking in case you haven't thought about.

Normally eating under 1200 a day except for cheat days currently.

Considering you'll have to keep eating less as you weigh less, or start exercising more to make up the difference, have you thought about how low your eating would have to go to keep showing a loss?

Because with an average loss of 1 lb a week, you probably could have eaten much more than even 1600 and caused a 500 calorie deficit this whole time, especially at the beginning.

I'm justing thinking about possible future discouragement I've seen many others mention as they've gotten further down the road then you. While slower loss is better, it's not when the body forces that on you.

Does aunt's daughter head out with you now, what fun spring time training for her too. Get that healthy lifestyle down now.

^^^^this too ;) your setting yourself up for failure...raise your calories gradually until you get to a good percentage of your TDEE..go here to see how much you should be eating...you'd be surprised http://scoobysworkshop.com/weight-loss-meal-planner/
  • LeahNMe
    LeahNMe Posts: 73 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • deevah62
    deevah62 Posts: 32 Member
    You look wonderful!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    congrats on your loss... keep up the good work
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Congrats!! I started out the same, almost 400lbs, I'm down 100 and was stuck, that's when I joined MFP. Good luck to you and continued success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!