Has anyone else wondered?

mrhonesty
mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
I'm looking through this group and can't help but wonder why 3/4 of the group has stopped logging or deactivated! I wonder if every group is like this??

Replies

• _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    The Polar Vortex got em.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    I'm here!!! :)
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    I'm here...again :happy:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Im still here!
  • MelAb8709
    MelAb8709 Posts: 140 Member
    People easily lose motivation during winter and this particular winter has been extra-crappy!
  • mrhonesty
    Well hello. Suddenly I don't feel alone in this room?
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    I had one hell of a rough pregnancy but I'm back now to try and lose the rest of the baby weight plus the extra I had pre baby
  • mrhonesty
    I had one hell of a rough pregnancy but I'm back now to try and lose the rest of the baby weight plus the extra I had pre baby

Congrats on the new baby. It looks like you have your hands full with all those kids. LOL
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    I'm here too, but the winter got me down.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    I have spent all my free time shoveling!!
  • bearsgal9
    bearsgal9 Posts: 65
    I am here! :) As much as I loooove snow and cold (I know I am a freak) I too am ready for spring... I need to get out and take pictures! :)
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Still here, ran outside all winter! (unless it was below -2 :sad: )
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member

Congrats on the new baby. It looks like you have your hands full with all those kids. LOL

Thanks, 2 male teenagers, a hormonal 13 yr old girl and new daughter sure make life busy, that IS true.