Plateau is broken!!!!

GIGINATOR
GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
Finally, after being stuck for a whole month at a standstill (even gained a pound back)... I have lost three pounds this week!!!!! :happy: :smokin: This is so gratifying. I started to think that's where I was meant to stay. Now I know I can continue with the rest of my goal!
Also, I am officially HEALTHY according to my BMI. Yippee! My next goal is to be in the 150's. 4 more lbs to go to get there!!!!!

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    Finally, after being stuck for a whole month at a standstill (even gained a pound back)... I have lost three pounds this week!!!!! :happy: :smokin: This is so gratifying. I started to think that's where I was meant to stay. Now I know I can continue with the rest of my goal!
    Also, I am officially HEALTHY according to my BMI. Yippee! My next goal is to be in the 150's. 4 more lbs to go to get there!!!!!
  • FitMomof3
    FitMomof3 Posts: 147
    Way to Go! You are well on your way to your goal!! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    That's great!!! Congrats!!!!

So share your secret! Did you change something this week?
    :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    nice work!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Yahoo...keep up the good work! Healthy, wow, someday I may get there. Second AJCM's thought, did you do something different?
    Ez
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    congrats!:drinker:
  • GIGINATOR
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Yahoo...keep up the good work! Healthy, wow, someday I may get there. Second AJCM's thought, did you do something different?
    Ez

Yes, I increased my calories to 1400, I was doing 1200 previously and then had a few overindulgent days to shock my system. (I went on advice from Tamtastic). It worked so now it has given me that extra incentive I needed. That's why I love MFP, so much support and good advice!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Congrats :flowerforyou: Isn't it an awesome feetling :smile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Congrats to yo girlie!!! YEY YOU!!!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Congrats!
    I also just broke my plateau this week after months staying the same by upping my calories and really getting into some new workouts. I'm so excited.
  • ednmen
    ednmen Posts: 4
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Keep up the awesome work. :bigsmile:
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Congratulations!! I looked at your profile--Wow! You have come a long way!! Always an encouragement to see such success!! Keep up the awesome work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!