WOT - bro's army grad.

as most of you's know my brother is the reason why i started this health kick and well
he graduated from "army boot camp" camp today!!!:bigsmile:
i can't wait for him to get back and help kick my butt into gear ... no wait, scratch that i can wait, but i dont want to
unfortunately i couldn't make it to the march and ceremony but my parents went and they apparently took lots of photos (as parents do:laugh: ) and are now *ahem* celebrating with him i.e.:drinker:

Replies

• obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    as most of you's know my brother is the reason why i started this health kick and well
    he graduated from "army boot camp" camp today!!!:bigsmile:
    i can't wait for him to get back and help kick my butt into gear ... no wait, scratch that i can wait, but i dont want to
    unfortunately i couldn't make it to the march and ceremony but my parents went and they apparently took lots of photos (as parents do:laugh: ) and are now *ahem* celebrating with him i.e.:drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I sure that he had made your family very proud.

My nephew begins boot camp with the Navy next week and I know that he will make us proud!

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!