Fruit Smoothie

Hi! Hit me up with your best / favorite (simple) recipes for fruit smoothies I can make in my blender. Please stick with stuff I can buy at the grocery store like almond milk, fruit, etc....

Thank you in advance!
I'm hosting a visit at my house on Thurs, and my girlfriend is bringing a salad...I'm in charge of fruit smoothies

Lauren

Replies

• Hi Lauren here are some of my personal favourites

1. Tropical Body Booster

This recipe helps reach your muscle-gain goals by providing important digestive enzymes that will help speed up the process of protein metabolism and synthesis. Mangoes are loaded with Vitamin C and beta carotene as well as several of these important digestive enzymes. The lemon and strawberries add extra Vitamin C and the strawberries and apple also contain resveratrol, which slows cell aging.

3 strawberries
    1 apple
    1 mango
    ½ lemon
    Peel the mango and cut the fruit from the pit before juicing. Stem the strawberries, but try to get organic lemons and apples so that you can juice them with the peel on. Juice everything together and enjoy.

2. Apple-Watermelon Super-Cleanse

Watermelon Super Cleanse This is a really powerful kidney-cleansing juice. Cleaning out your kidneys helps them to work more efficiently at producing and releasing several hormones, including testosterone. This increases your ability to add lean muscle mass, but is also incredibly good for your overall health. If the watermelon makes it too sweet for your taste, use a tart apple like Granny Smith or use a bit less watermelon. Try to get organic apples – a lot of the antioxidants and the resveratrol in apples is located in the skin, so you want to juice them skin and all if at all possible.

One 1-inch thick slice of watermelon
    2 apples
    Remove the rind from the watermelon and the seeds from the apples before juicing. Juice everything together and drink up.
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Hi Lauren here are some of my personal favourites

1. Tropical Body Booster

This recipe helps reach your muscle-gain goals by providing important digestive enzymes that will help speed up the process of protein metabolism and synthesis. Mangoes are loaded with Vitamin C and beta carotene as well as several of these important digestive enzymes. The lemon and strawberries add extra Vitamin C and the strawberries and apple also contain resveratrol, which slows cell aging.

3 strawberries
    1 apple
    1 mango
    ½ lemon
    Peel the mango and cut the fruit from the pit before juicing. Stem the strawberries, but try to get organic lemons and apples so that you can juice them with the peel on. Juice everything together and enjoy.

2. Apple-Watermelon Super-Cleanse

Watermelon Super Cleanse This is a really powerful kidney-cleansing juice. Cleaning out your kidneys helps them to work more efficiently at producing and releasing several hormones, including testosterone. This increases your ability to add lean muscle mass, but is also incredibly good for your overall health. If the watermelon makes it too sweet for your taste, use a tart apple like Granny Smith or use a bit less watermelon. Try to get organic apples – a lot of the antioxidants and the resveratrol in apples is located in the skin, so you want to juice them skin and all if at all possible.

One 1-inch thick slice of watermelon
    2 apples
    Remove the rind from the watermelon and the seeds from the apples before juicing. Juice everything together and drink up.

^ sounds like a recipe for a BS smoothie.
  • LaurenEileen74
    LaurenEileen74 Posts: 142 Member
    Thank you Vince! :)
    Just an FYI, your profile says you're a girl, although you clearly are not.
    :)
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    ^ sounds like a recipe for a BS smoothie.

funny-pictures-cat-is-laughing.jpg