Cadbury's chocolate

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Freeze them, takes away the immediate temptation and you can then space them out over next several months.
  • DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Just eat one serving, count your calories.

Repeat tomorrow, or later tonight, or right meow.

totally up to you!

Me, I would eat a serving everyday until it was gone, then ask for more!
    I'm sorry, but did you just say meow?

Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?

edit: aww too slow haha
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    60 cream eggs
    10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    5 packets of some kinda mints
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate
    and some coffee????????????????

I will happily take the cream eggs off your hands, you can thank me later.
  • cv2k
    cv2k Posts: 30 Member
    Make a gift basket for family or set up an Easter egg hunt for children.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    60 cream eggs
    10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate

OMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! Best family ever.
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Yup. Give it to me and I'll deal with it! :)
    jk
    But for real, when I receive chocolate gifts I freeze them and leave them in the freezer. Because they are less edible, I am turned off to eating them.
  • 60 cream eggs
    10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate

I am suffering from extreme pms today. I kind of hate you just a little bit right now.

But if you keep all that in your house and do not eat it all today, you're a better woman than me!

Edit because I just realized that you said 60 cream eggs. To that I say, get it out of the house!!!

my eldest is making a BIG dent in the cream eggs, I might not get to see them lol
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    60 cream eggs
    10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate

Pictures! lol this sounds amazing`
  • Make a gift basket for family or set up an Easter egg hunt for children.

now that's a good idea!
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    60 cream eggs
    10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate
    Okay. Chocolate covered turkish delights is going way too far lol.
    Turkish delights are already pure sugar as it is! Oh my D: What have they done to my beautiful delights!?
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,146 Member
    I'm a Yankee in love with non-American Cadbury, that stuff is incredible. I order it from a British store in another state, so I get several bars at a time. I've managed to break off sections, not inhale the whole bar. I've been bringing pieces to work, when it gets stressful, it's a lifesaver. For me not to eat the whole thing is a miracle, but I find the divided doses are enough. Usually I get the larger milk chocolate bars but also a big fan of Twirls. Gotta love chocolate covered chocolate. :heart:
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Cadbury's chocolate is ok but it's not awesome. The raw dark handmade chocolate I just sent my mum, one with cinnamon and one with mint and sweetened with dark agave is awesome. Just have a little now and then or give it away if you can't control it.

I am guessing you have never eaten proper Bournville made Cadburys and only the "fake cadburys" that you get over there.
    I lived in Oz for 12 months and I can tell you Australian Cadburys SUCKS!!
  • lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    I'm a Yankee in love with non-American Cadbury, that stuff is incredible. I order it from a British store in another state, so I get several bars at a time. I've managed to break off sections, not inhale the whole bar. I've been bringing pieces to work, when it gets stressful, it's a lifesaver. For me not to eat the whole thing is a miracle, but I find the divided doses are enough. Usually I get the larger milk chocolate bars but also a big fan of Twirls. Gotta love chocolate covered chocolate. :heart:

Haha I am the opposite. Well I love UK chocolate too but I treat myself to some american candy when I can. When I found out last week I would be holidaying in the states next year one of my first thoughts was 'I wonder how much chocolate I can fit into my suitcase?' LOL.

Whats up with the people suggesting to freeze the rest? Chocolate has a very long life span you know, no need to freeze. And chilling chocolate is blasphemy...just saying.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    60 cream eggs
    10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate

I am suffering from extreme pms today. I kind of hate you just a little bit right now.

But if you keep all that in your house and do not eat it all today, you're a better woman than me!

Edit because I just realized that you said 60 cream eggs. To that I say, get it out of the house!!!

my eldest is making a BIG dent in the cream eggs, I might not get to see them lol

That's funny. My eldest would be doing the exact same thing. Little garbage disposal....
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Hate milk chocolate. But then again I don't like sweet things at all. High quality dark chocolate is amazing though and actually not all that bad calorically.

Chocolate itself isn't sweet at all any more than coffee beans are sweet. That brand name milk chocolate barely has any chocolate in it...bleh.

then really, your opinion is moot

Disagree there. Chocolate isn't sweet, its bitter. Only reason milk chocolate is sweet is because they add a bunch of sweetened condensed milk to a itty bitty bit of chocolate. I like chocolate, I don't like milk "chocolate". Calling milk chocolate "chocolate" is like calling a large pizza with a small piece of green pepper in the middle a vegetable. :-)
  • 60 cream eggs
    10 caramel bars
    10 marvellous creations
    6 turkish delights
    6 golden biscuit crunch
    10 twirl
    6 bubbly milk chocloate

That's funny. My eldest would be doing the exact same thing. Little garbage disposal....

Mine is 21 and 5' 11"so not really that little lol but where do they put it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so skinny!

p.s. I have so far managed to avoid it all O.o
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    All I can say is, he left out the cadbury mini eggs!
    I hate creme eggs, but love the mini eggs.
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    All I can say is, he left out the cadbury mini eggs!
    I hate creme eggs, but love the mini eggs.

I agree with this ^^^^^^^^^^ LOVE THEM TOO MUCH!!!
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Yes to mini eggs!! Those little things are gooood.