Just Binged. What Do U Do When You Slip Up?

Options
Did some major emotional/stress eating today. After being really good for almost a month.

It's hard not to feel like I've ruined all my hard work. But that can't be true, can it?

What do you tell yourself (or others) when they fall off the wagon (for one day)?

Replies

• angelicprettyy
    Options
    Just happened to me today. I tell myself, it's over and done with, tomorrow is a new day, don't worry and move past it.
  • Nt2Badhuh
    Nt2Badhuh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I think tomorrows a new day and im making progress even by acknowledging the slip up. I think of the baby steps Ive made and remind myself that a mistake doesn't mean Ive failed, it means Im human. It took me years to form these terrible eating habits. i cant expect them to just disappear...not without a fight anyway
  • superlilmomma
    Options
    Hey no worries everyone doea it sometimes ur body needs a vitamin or mineral that u were not getting enough of. Just wake up tomorrow or start tonight with a smile on ur face and a goal in ur heart
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Everyone does that every now and your actions after is what counts.

I used to say tomorrow is a new day and then would find myself going back for more so I always say, right now, I am starting over.

One day will not unravel your hard work.