Underwear.... To wear or not to wear?

Replies

• Mine_Time
    Mine_Time Posts: 588 Member
    I am glad I am not the only one that prefers to not wear any.
  • HarrietSabre
    HarrietSabre Posts: 186 Member
    I am so surprised that so many women don't wear underwear to workout...I have never considered it but would think that the sweat and the material involved in workout gear would make that area kinda...hot and itchy...?
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    It's never occurred to me not to wear underwear. I'll just say I'm glad I don't go to the gym after reading this thread. :laugh:
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Doesn't your but sweat or your privite parts without underwear?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    I always wear underwear. I am afraid of a hole unexpectedly ripping in the crotch of my yoga pants, especially when I am on the leg machines. That would be embarrassing! :laugh:
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    People go commando to the gym?!!?!?! Oh sweet mama NO. Surely it just means your workout clothes are even grubbier? I make sure the underwear I choose for workout days is breathable and comfortable but I wouldn't even CONSIDER going without them in any public place, especially one where I am sweating a lot.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Snail trails.

c9SeTkc.png

I'm not a fan!
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    If you workout at a gym or run outside or bike or whatever you do....do you wear underwear?
    What kind? Do you have special workout underwear? Do you just skip them?
    I just can't seem to bring myself to put on pretty panties or thongs to exercise so I've been forgoing them.

Obviously this was directed towards the ladies but men feel free to jump in if you've got an opinion on this.

I wear boyshorts under workout clothes. Always.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    I always work out commando
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Cotton bikini briefs in a brand I found that doesn't cause panty lines because I sweat at the gym and am not concerned with pretty panties.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Snail trails.

c9SeTkc.png

I'm not a fan!

It's nobody's favorite, but my workout shorts/tights are going to stink with swamp crotch when I'm done anyway, so they're going straight in the hamper when I get home. Shrug. NBD.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,978 Member
    Undies all the way! Seems unclean not to. They're cute, fun to shop for, and I feel if you don't wear underwear than you should wash your jeans/pants every time you wear them.

^This.

With or without underwear, I wash every piece of clothing I wear every single time I wear it. I think it's disgusting not to.
    I also don't reuse towels. Seems quite unsanitary.

I don't do gyms so I cant comment on the underwear question.

I do wear underwear all the time anyway.

But what a waste of water washing all clothes and towels after single use?

I wash my underwear daily( ETA I mean I wear it daily and then it goes in the washing basket, I don't actually do washing daily) but if I am just doing nothing much, I don't wash things like jeans or pants every time I wear them.
    and I dont wash towels after every shower
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    From a guy who girlfriend NEVER wears underware... I say wear them. Maybe not to work out but at any other time. From a strictly sexual side I actually perfer them on, its always like unwrapping a present!! : )
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    I haven't worn underwear in years. My wife always has a pair on when not in the bath or having play time. She thinks I'm weird, but this is only one of the reasons why.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Snail trails.

c9SeTkc.png

I'm not a fan!

It's nobody's favorite, but my workout shorts/tights are going to stink with swamp crotch when I'm done anyway, so they're going straight in the hamper when I get home. Shrug. NBD.

Not so sure she was referring to your workout shorts as much as she was the gym equipment that you sit on and then other people have to sit on..... Oh yeah, and what if the person before you had no underwear and left a snail trail and you sat on it with your no underwear having butt / vag!! No bueno!! I prefer to have as many layers between my lady bits and others bodily fluids as possible! :sick:
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    I don't wear underwear...that's a lie I do.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Butt sweat. Butt sweat everywhere.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    I always only have underwear on. Only. Always. Wherever I go.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Butt sweat. Butt sweat everywhere.

Heavenly isn't it?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Why does anyone need to know what I wear or don't wear?
This discussion has been closed.