Underwear.... To wear or not to wear?

Replies

• Obviously I'm wearing mine :)
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Thongs are sexy!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    FYI, you are NOT supposed to wear undies if you are wearing bike shorts with a chamois.

I wear cotton undies at the gym. I know I have VPL and try not to care.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Why does anyone need to know what I wear or don't wear?

It helps me visualize when I'm getting close.
  • I personally love thongs rubbing while I bike or stair climb :)
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    I like boxer-briefs when I work out. They're best for support. Once I'm done I ditch them for loose fitting boxers :)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Obviously I'm wearing mine :)

Why are your boobs out?

4/10
  • Just nicer that way :)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Just nicer that way :)

Meh, I disagree.
  • Too bad for you then
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Too bad for you then

For a male, you look pretty good, and I don't think I could even fit in a thong with my man bits. How do you manage it?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    3561437-4298183131-13144.gif
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Too bad for you then

For a male, you look pretty good, and I don't think I could even fit in a thong with my man bits. How do you manage it?

Teela-Laugh.gif
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    not working out, running or wearing yoga pants ever.....yes most of the other times. BUT NO GRANNY PANTIES HERE!!!!
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Man! Where do all of you work out! I've been missing out! LOL
  • But sniffing the seats on the exercise machinesat the gym (especially after a spin class!) is SOOO much better when women don't wear underwear...

zzz_Cool_facts_about_YOU-s350x212-68369-550_zpsd365987e.gif
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    These responses are exactly why I spray the heck out of the spin bike seat and triple wipe it before I use it. I don't need to even think for a second that anyone at the gym can see through my pants, nor do I want to come close to sharing crotch sweat with strangers, so I wear cotton g-strings from H&M. Buy them a size big so you can put them on your hip and they don't dent you and the 'floss' in the back is thin so it won't wreck you because of friction.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    A layer of cotton is not going to make that much of a difference in anything. If the snail trails with yoga pants, it trails with undies and yoga pants.

Wear a pantyliner in your yoga pants or in your panties. Nobody can see it, it hides any anatomical features you may want to hide (I'm talking to you, camel), and it stops the snail in its trail.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    A layer of cotton is not going to make that much of a difference in anything. If the snail trails with yoga pants, it trails with undies and yoga pants.

Wear a pantyliner in your yoga pants or in your panties. Nobody can see it, it hides any anatomical features you may want to hide (I'm talking to you, camel), and it stops the snail in its trail.

Camel toe has a right to exist like the rest of us! LOL
This discussion has been closed.