My success story

Replies

• elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    beautiful..!
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Awesome! How many calories a day and how much did you workout? I'm looking to follow your example!
    When I first started, I was at 1200 calories. Now I average about 1400-1500. I workout 6 days a week. My first goal was to burn 500 a week, now I aim to burn at least 1,000 a week. I mostly do resistance and circuit training.
  • JagerLewis
    Thank you all so much! I truly appreciate it!!!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Super job! I am 5'2 and want to look like u!! Do u eat ur exercise cals back?
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story! So inspirational! Great job!
  • Laragibson08
    Laragibson08 Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks! That's a lot, I see why you've been so successful!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    you look beautiful in both pictures!
    congrats on your weight loss ;)
  • THINMED
    THINMED Posts: 24 Member
    You look great!
  • JagerLewis
    Super job! I am 5'2 and want to look like u!! Do u eat ur exercise cals back?
    Gosh, Thank you!! No I don't eat them back. I sometimes do eat some back on those occasions when out with friends or what not. Normally I just try to stick to my 1400.
  • JCLondonUK
    JCLondonUK Posts: 159
    Wow, what a transformation - and an inspiration! You look terrific! Thanks for posting. The encouragement you have given to others was worth the stress you felt. :smile:
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    You are beautiful in both photos!!!! Fantasic dedication on your weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • indunna
    indunna Posts: 221 Member
    Congratulations on everything you have achieved!!! I am proud of you for working so hard and for having the courage to share. I echo what the others said: you looked beautiful before and even more beautiful now! Bask in your success - you earned it. HOORAY for you!!!!
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Awesome job!!! It's funny (well not really, but you know what I mean) what we do to our bodies when we get stressed and/or depressed on top of what our body already goes through when we are stressed/depressed. I am sort of going through the same thing right now. I'm glad you posted this...it has inspired me!
  • pattycakes80
    pattycakes80 Posts: 118 Member
    adorable both before and after! way to go - very motivating!
  • JagerLewis
    Congratulations on everything you have achieved!!! I am proud of you for working so hard and for having the courage to share. I echo what the others said: you looked beautiful before and even more beautiful now! Bask in your success - you earned it. HOORAY for you!!!!
    Thank you sweets! :heart:
  • JagerLewis
    Awesome job!!! It's funny (well not really, but you know what I mean) what we do to our bodies when we get stressed and/or depressed on top of what our body already goes through when we are stressed/depressed. I am sort of going through the same thing right now. I'm glad you posted this...it has inspired me!
    I'm so glad I could inspire you!! I hope that things get better for you. For me, it was kind of like taking off a band aid...I just ripped it off...that means I actually got rid of some stressful people in my life (well, not really got RID of..but you know what I mean. :laugh: ) I all of a sudden knew what I had to do to be happier. Good luck to you!
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    I love success stories. Great Job!
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    You look amazing!! I am 5'3 and have just about the same amount of weight to loose as you did. You are an inspiration! :wink: :smile:
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Wow. What an accomplishment. Cute polka dot dress by the way.
  • GidgetWannaBe
    GidgetWannaBe Posts: 20 Member
    Way to go! (And that retro polka dot dress is fab. I'd totally have that taken in to wear it again if I were you.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!