Underwear.... To wear or not to wear?

14567810»

Replies

• These responses are exactly why I spray the heck out of the spin bike seat and triple wipe it before I use it. I don't need to even think for a second that anyone at the gym can see through my pants, nor do I want to come close to sharing crotch sweat with strangers, so I wear cotton g-strings from H&M. Buy them a size big so you can put them on your hip and they don't dent you and the 'floss' in the back is thin so it won't wreck you because of friction.

Well you just took the fun out of my bike seat sniffing experience :cry:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    A layer of cotton is not going to make that much of a difference in anything. If the snail trails with yoga pants, it trails with undies and yoga pants.

Wear a pantyliner in your yoga pants or in your panties. Nobody can see it, it hides any anatomical features you may want to hide (I'm talking to you, camel), and it stops the snail in its trail.

Shh. Some of us like the camel toe look.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    A layer of cotton is not going to make that much of a difference in anything. If the snail trails with yoga pants, it trails with undies and yoga pants.

Wear a pantyliner in your yoga pants or in your panties. Nobody can see it, it hides any anatomical features you may want to hide (I'm talking to you, camel), and it stops the snail in its trail.

Camel toe is a beautiful thing. Moose knuckle, on the other hand....
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    boxer briefs for the coral effect.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    There's some serious game apparent in this thread...
    Rollerskates+swaggin+on+em_266334_3898450.gif

I'm taking notes...
  • I think it's safe to assume now that the majority of the women at my gym are NOT wearing undies. That sheds new light to going to workout!!!

Especially if they don't wipe clean the abductor machine after they use it.

Eeeew gross just thinking about that. That being said..I can't tell you how many guys don't wipe down benches and machines at my gym. Undies or not..still gross..
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    I think it's safe to assume now that the majority of the women at my gym are NOT wearing undies. That sheds new light to going to workout!!!

Especially if they don't wipe clean the abductor machine after they use it.

Eeeew gross just thinking about that. That being said..I can't tell you how many guys don't wipe down benches and machines at my gym. Undies or not..still gross..

Snail trail.
    snail.gif

:sick:
  • But sniffing the seats on the exercise machinesat the gym (especially after a spin class!) is SOOO much better when women don't wear underwear...

zzz_Cool_facts_about_YOU-s350x212-68369-550_zpsd365987e.gif

That gif and comment is seriously disturbing.lol
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language
    No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.