Most embarrassing thing you're willing to admit

Replies

• BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    I have an average sized penis.

Lucky!
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    I wash plastic forks. Well, I don't know if that's most embarrassing, but that's what I can think of at the moment.

So does my mother. Her plastic wear collection is my borthers inheritance when she dies. My sister and I get her Jewel Tea collection.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    I only have 3 electric guitars and I do not own an acoustic. I am so ashamed. :sad:
    Can't believe you just admitted to that!! My expectations of you have been lowered! :ohwell:
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    I love Michael Jacksons music.
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    I love listening to Katy Perry Demi Lovato and Elli Goulding, they get me pumped up
  • monkeywizard
    monkeywizard Posts: 222 Member
    I only have 3 electric guitars and I do not own an acoustic. I am so ashamed. :sad:

Oohh what kinds?
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Well, there was this one time at band camp....
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I randomly brought this up in a different thread but it qualifies ;-) I mostly drink tap water, but when I buy bottled water I get a nicer looking bottle like Voss or something and I wind up refilling it at least 100 times (and washing etc) and I carry it in my purse on road trips and refill it in random restrooms along the way.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I'm listening to the Bee Gees right now.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    in college you can't really leave the game- it's not really allowed. military school and all- and white pants.

and the bathrooms are exhaustively dirty- so I just held it.

Till we were done with the game. and at that point several hours later- I realized- I couldn't do anything- I'd held it for so long- any movement was causing leakage.

I couldn't walk- I couldn't do ANYTHING- so I just sat there- and waited and waited- hoping I could regain control- told everyone I was waiting for friends.

And like an HOUR or more later with the sun setting- I couldn't do anything but pee myself and walk back to barracks with soaking wet see through pants.

worst day as an adult EVER.

I didn't know that there was a point where you couldn't hold it any more. I learned something VERY valuable that day.... valuable and embarrassing.
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    The first time I got on a treadmill, I fell off.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    I dressed up as Ginger Spice for Halloween one year..

That's funny. I dressed up as AJ from the Backstreet Boys one year. lol
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    I'll start. I'm 26 and I watch Spongebob every morning while I eat my cereal before work.

*That's* the most embarrassing thing you're willing to admit? Where's is your courage?

Alright! I give in. I'm a sucker for vanilla custard pudding baby food. I will buy it to eat it myself. I have no children.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    I can't run on the treadmill without holding on. I feel like I'm going to fall.
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    I'll start. I'm 26 and I watch Spongebob every morning while I eat my cereal before work.

I don't find that embarrassing, I find that friendship material!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    My son had a tantrum on a plane once and threw his sippy cup, hitting this lady sitting in front of us square on the back of the head. I don't know if I have ever been so mortified. Worst. Parent. Ever.

I don't tell this story ever- it's too embarrassing.
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    I once got busy in a burger king bathroom
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    I bought 50 Shades of Grey.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    I'm listening to the Bee Gees right now.

I LOVE the Bee Gees...and I'm 27. :drinker: