2014 Self Challenge - Prepping for Summer

Replies

• JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Weigh in tomorrow babes - let's finish strong this week!

Jo
  • kerricus
    kerricus Posts: 165 Member
    Don't forget to log your weight today!

Hooray for no more PMS. It's nice to see my numbers come down again.
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    :mad: :mad: :explode: :cry:

Gained 2ish pounds! Do not like :((((((

Time to stop whining and start doing. All my friends have good success with the Advocare challenge.
    I am broke, so I'll try to eat "that way" for 2 weeks and see what happens.
    (Except when I am on call, of course.. which is this weekend :laugh: )
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    I maintained again. I am actually happy with this seeing as a didn't 1) log my food this week 2) drink water 3) exercise regularly.

I know I can do better and am going to kill it this weekend and next week. Congrats to those who have posted losses today :-)
  • smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    Ugh, I gained 1.6, BUT...I'm not too upset since I've been on Spring Break. This is the least I've gained on a week-long vacation, so I'll take it. I did go jogging twice, and I'm off to go roller skating with the fam today, so I got a little exercise in. :-)

Shannon
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    gained .7lbs but still under last weeks weight. I think its that TOTM because I keep wanting to eat everything I see.
  • Tuesday4422
    Tuesday4422 Posts: 56 Member
    Back in the 120's again!! Bounced up to that 130.7...but now back to 129.4!!! Whoop Whoop!!!
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    For the first time since I started MFP I have completely stalled this week. 0 weight lost. Zip, zero, nada!!!! I'm pissed, I'll get over it, I'll remember how far I've come, and I'll keep pressing on. Stronger, Faster, Better!!!!

Happy Losing All
    Jen
  • JessicaCFulkerson
    JessicaCFulkerson Posts: 8 Member
    I was starting to think the second week was not going to result in anything . I think I was holding water but I am officially down 2 more pounds so I am happy . I would like to loose at least 2 this week but I would secretly be happy with 4 I am stepping up my game this week .
  • mamarundrc
    How is everyone doing this week? I am struggling but at least I am tracking. Between TOM and allergies I am hungry all the time and lacking the motivation to do anything. I just want to sleep. But I am pushing through.
  • jemsurf
    After my big fat zero shocker last week, I'm really hoping for a loss this week.!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    down 1.8 pounds from last week!!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    my new scale isn't the best, it was from aldi and I guess it's kind of cheap. So between that and my floor has slopes in it I just weigh in and move the scale to a few different places in the bathroom and go with the number that is most frequent. So it's down 1.2 lbs from 2 weeks ago. I will do better this week as I got some good food at the store yesterday. Good luck everyone!
  • kerricus
    No good this week. Too much sodium the past 2 days so my weight has gone up 3lbs. I'm not too worried. Next week will be awesome!

NSV. I didn't feel like it, but I did my run today. Shaved off some time, too. It's such a great feeling to exercise even when you don't want to and get it checked off the list.
  • jitsuda
    jitsuda Posts: 230 Member
    Congrats to all of you guys that have amazing results.

Me, I'm up :devil: Now above my starting weight.. and I think I know why :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Will do better next week hopefully .. or not..
  • jemsurf
    I officially hit the half way point this morning!!!! My goal weight is set at 160 but I really have no idea what that will look like since I've never actually been healthy enough to gauge a real goal weight. It's a starting point though. Down 2.9 pounds this week :-)

Happy Losing All
    Jen
  • mamarundrc
    I am up 1.4 lbs. It sucks but I am NOT surprised. I have not been exercising and have not been good about tracking my food. The couple of days that I tracked my food I was WAY over on my calories which are already set to lose 0.5 lbs a week (1500 calories a day). I also suck at drinking water. I guess the positive way to look at it is that I gained, but I know why I gained so if I can get back into the swing of things I should see a loss.
  • JRIV60
    Hi peeps! :smile:

Between my dog poisoning herself with an insane amount of chocolate and dealing with my youngest having a stomach bug (which ultimately I caught a touch of) Thursday - Friday I did not weigh myself this past week.

I spent most of the weekend working on the yard and burned an enormous amount of cals so I am hoping this helps the with the cause this week. I am playing catch up on the threads today but I am back rolling with you rock stars. :drinker:

Keep it moving this week!!!

xoxo,

Jo
  • JRIV60
    FYI - I made this challenge a sticky since this one will lead us through June. I want it front and center for us for easy access. :0)

Jo
  • kerricus
    I just updated. I'm down from last week, but I just keep bouncing around the same numbers. I was really hoping I would drop into the 120s this week. Oh well.

The interesting thing to me is that overall I am losing weight, but I'm not necessarily losing inches. I know that I need to hit the weights but right now I'm too lazy. :(