A success story (with pics)

I just posted my pictures in the success story section, I was so excited to do it. I hadn't even click on success stories until I had lost all 25 pounds, I always felt I didn't belong in that section of mfp. Now I realize that it is actually an incredibly motivational place to go on this site, and I know I'm not alone in not having clicked on it during my journey.

I want to post my success photo in this forum too since it is the forum I've spent the most time in in the three months I've been at this and will probably be mostly where I stay while I work to lose the last 3 pounds very very slowly and continue to maintain.

10saeev.png

I feel really good about this picture. I still have a bit to go with lifting weights and the like as I go, but I'm very happy with my results! Every time I see the way I look in this picture I am motivated even more to keep it off and continue my journey!

Have a Happy Easter.

Replies

• pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Fantastic work! I am sure you will make it.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    That's brilliant you look like I did and I'm aiming to look the same as you. How tall are you?
  • Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    That's brilliant you look like I did and I'm aiming to look the same as you. How tall are you?

I am 5'4" :)
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    We are the same size and have the same goals. How did you do it? Did you exercise daily? I need serious motivation.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Looks great, congratulations!
  • kk_140
    I didn't exercise at all! I hate exercise more than most anything else! I ate a very strict 1,100 to 1,300 calories a day and drank a gallon of water a day as well. I had one day of maintenance weight on Saturdays! Email me, I can send a list of my daily food lol.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Awesome!
  • mandfree
    mandfree Posts: 15
    Fantastic! That is motivating to me. Hard work does pay off
  • kk_140
    Fantastic! That is motivating to me. Hard work does pay off

Indeed it does!
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Well done. You look amazing. You should be super proud of your success.