AHHHHH! please help with weight loss tickers

I am trying to add the ticker and i am cluseless i know how to copy and paste but where do i paste it so it is on my signature thingy. I am fairly computer illiterate obviously LOL thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    I am trying to add the ticker and i am cluseless i know how to copy and paste but where do i paste it so it is on my signature thingy. I am fairly computer illiterate obviously LOL thanks for any help anyone can offer!
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    go to tools

click on weight loss tickers

click on get the code for your ticker

go to the box that says BBcode

highlight all the text in the box, by either clicking and holding the mouse button and holding it down, or triple clicking to have it all highlighted or right clicking on the mouse and selecting Select All

once the entire code is highlighted, right click again and select copy from the menu

now go to your home page

under your my home tab, go to settings

click settings and go to change forum signiture and click on that

in the your forum signiture box right click inside the box

select paste from the menu

click on save changes

now your ticker will automatically post everytime you post, and when you update your weight, it will automatically update your ticker in your forum.

you update your weight by clicking on the my home tab, and click on check-in

Hope this helps!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Thank You so much that helped alot I think i did it right I guess i will find out in a minute! Wishing U much success!!!!:smile: