Motivation and Support! Help!

Options
Its almost my birthday! Its on September 26th. I want to lose at least 10-15 pounds by then!! I know it takes time but I don't know what to do!!! I'm going to be 21 years old! I feel like I do good on the week, eating right and working out 3x a week. But when it comes to the weekend, I just mess the whole week up!!! What can I do on the weekends, not to overeat and stay away from junk! On the weekends, I'm always out thats why!! I don't know how to stay motivated on the weekends like I am on the week!!:noway: Errrrrrrrrr!! I need more support and motivation!! OMG!

Replies

• getsexymarylou
    getsexymarylou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Its almost my birthday! Its on September 26th. I want to lose at least 10-15 pounds by then!! I know it takes time but I don't know what to do!!! I'm going to be 21 years old! I feel like I do good on the week, eating right and working out 3x a week. But when it comes to the weekend, I just mess the whole week up!!! What can I do on the weekends, not to overeat and stay away from junk! On the weekends, I'm always out thats why!! I don't know how to stay motivated on the weekends like I am on the week!!:noway: Errrrrrrrrr!! I need more support and motivation!! OMG!
  • Shellie1069
    Options
    I have had the same problem when i first started out and sometimes still what I do that helps is when I know I am going to be out playing I try to bring along healthy premeasured snacks so I am less tempted to stop and get something unhealthy, and if I do grab fast food I have been trying to get a salad of some kind.... I have actually found a few that are good and healthy at the same time.... I hope this helps
    Good luck .... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! :happy: