just a quick view please

hi just started today could you take just a moment too review my diary for today and see if im doing it right thanks and pkease feel free to add me as a friend many thanks all

Replies

• sararay509
    sararay509 Posts: 29 Member
    It looks good to me, under calories and fits your micros, looks pretty healthy too - but you dinner meal is very small. Two crackers and cream cheese is not really a meal, more like a snack. I would bulk it up by adding some type of lean meat and either fruits or veggies.
  • JoeLewie
    JoeLewie Posts: 20 Member
    Your diary looks ok to me in terms how you are using it. But the key is accuracy and only you can get the quantities right. I know you have reservations on whether 1200 is enough...Isn't it a real eye-opener when you measure everything?!!
  • Thank you
  • yes sure is. to say on weight watchers all or most fruit n veg was free meaning no counting and here on mfp it is counted its scary to sayvthatbifvibate 2 bannanas I would all ready of eated 222 cals wow scary ha.
  • jancie84
    jancie84 Posts: 83 Member
    I would try to add some more fruits and veggies in. You can think of low calorie ways to eat these as well.

Snack suggestions- celery + PB
    Carrots + hummus
    Rice cakes
    Roasted cauliflower or roasted chickpeas

Hope this helps!
  • JoeLewie
    JoeLewie Posts: 20 Member
    This might be a stupid question - it's just gone 2pm and you've already had your tea?? Or are you just planning ahead?
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    This might be a stupid question - it's just gone 2pm and you've already had your tea?? Or are you just planning ahead?

:) i often do this - planning out the days meals shows me what little 'extras' I can have :D
  • planning a head as with a family and other day to day taskes this way I belive if I plan ahead I will stay in track and not eat just for the sake if this makes sence
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Fine, except you're way under your goal. 1200 is already a very small amount of calories to eat so if you are going to aim for 1200 then you need to be eating all of them. Less is not better in this case.
  • not finished yet just like to plan my tea