The Silence Shall Fall

14567810»

Replies

• Lets face it, any version of David Tennant is a good version. I'll take them all!
  • will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    I am sure you die hard Whovians probably are aware of all things Thinkgeek, but just in case:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/doctorwho/?icpg=logo_doctorwho
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    I am sure you die hard Whovians probably are aware of all things Thinkgeek, but just in case:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/doctorwho/?icpg=logo_doctorwho

It's been a while since I've looked there. Some really cool stuff I haven't seen before - I want that fob watch! (And my daughter and I were squeeing over the Dr Whoves backpack!)
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Wanted to pop in and share this pic of me with Captain Jack from last years Arizona Comic con.

9j0ylu.jpg

darlin, there is only one Captain Jack...

tumblr_ll3psxiWgu1qe8a0fo1_500.gif

Quite right. Only one Captain Jack...

ZGiEAty.jpg

Depp has nothing on our beloved Barrowman.

Yanno .... give him a few thousand years, and maybe Captain Jack is Captain Jack. He still manages to travel in time, after all.
  • karins4
    karins4 Posts: 50 Member
    This is....wait...I can't remember what I wanted to post...must not have been important :ohwell:
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Wanted to pop in and share this pic of me with Captain Jack from last years Arizona Comic con.

9j0ylu.jpg

darlin, there is only one Captain Jack...

tumblr_ll3psxiWgu1qe8a0fo1_500.gif

Quite right. Only one Captain Jack...

ZGiEAty.jpg

Depp has nothing on our beloved Barrowman.

Yanno .... give him a few thousand years, and maybe Captain Jack is Captain Jack. He still manages to travel in time, after all.

No spoilers... but we KNOW where Captain Jack is in a few thousand years. ;_;
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    I can't even tell my facebook friends why I posted this. I can't remember why....
    10247424_270728446438316_2944437590959026961_n_zps2005a3c0.jpg
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    I see I'm not the only one who has had these weird marks show up all over ...Has anyone figured out what they are yet?
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    16hjmgz.jpg

Can we keep this thread going? Let's do daleks today.
  • acaciamavro
    acaciamavro Posts: 17 Member
    For some reason this is always what I think of when I hear the phrase Silence will fall...

TShirtSilenceFall1.jpg

And thank you to all the previous posters in this thread for helping me to get absolutely no work done so far today! :-)
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    16hjmgz.jpg

il_570xN.405542845_hum1.jpg
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    16hjmgz.jpg

Ace... Lets do Ace instead!
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    16hjmgz.jpg

Ace... Lets do Ace instead!

Sophie Aldred is coming to CONsole Room, the regenerated Doctor Who convention here in Minnesota in mere weeks! I had wanted to put together an Ace costume, but acquiring all the patches and buttons for her jacket is a multi-year expensive process. So instead, I'm hoping I can find someone who's willing to sell their already completed jacket at some point in the next few years :)

tumblr_mdgr5sPHFi1qcwhkeo7_r1_250.giftumblr_mdgr5sPHFi1qcwhkeo8_r1_250.gif
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    weepingangelsilence_zps5e6618c1.gif

things that keep Whovians up at night

awwww man...you hurt my brain....
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    c859880dd47a5648235773704e521bac.jpg

This is the most accurate description of David Tennant I have ever seen!!!!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    And here we are just over 5 years later. I never imagined that when I originally replied to this thread that I would gain a whole person as a result.

Not long after replying, I accepted a friend request from a crazy Whovian who was befriending all the Whovians. Yesterday, that crazy Whovian and myself celebrated our third wedding anniversary.