WEIRD things that are strangely attractive to you

Replies

• mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    And of course, I can't forget.. Gerard Butler. Why every person on earth doesn't have a thing for that man I have no clue.

Absolutely perfect question. I would like to know why not every one does as well!

my mum works with his brother - i should try and get in with the family... lol
  • derrickyoung
    derrickyoung Posts: 136 Member
    Female swimmers backs
    6_13_fina_wc_2005_355_image.jpg
  • juliafromrf
    juliafromrf Posts: 106 Member
    (very) long hair + beard (only if groomed). sad thing almost nobody has that these days, especially not my generation.
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    I decided to change my profile picture to attract some of the hot women in this thread.

Mud - Check
    Hand - Check

And throwing in a scratch and sniff picture for the Man Sweat.

ArmpitInfection02_m_1031.jpg

No fighting ladies

Lol!
  • Calves, Collarbones, beard stubble. Also... singing in the shower, or making up songs about nonsense.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Older Women.

Don't ask.

How YOU doin??!!
  • The imperfections of a woman’s body, the things that make her unique! (Stretch marks, scars, freckles dimples) ohhh and tan lines. Love those!

Let me add Glasses on a woman and feet. love summer flip flop season!
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    A man with large fingers and feet that can breathe through his nose for as long as I say.
    LOL!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    Benedict Cumberbatch. Ugly looking dude, but somehow the sum of the parts is panty-droppingly hot. :love:

Completely agree.

I have to say I don't think he is ugly at all. He is sexy as hell to me. I like saying his name too. A sexy sounding name Cum-ber-batch. haha
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    And of course, I can't forget.. Gerard Butler. Why every person on earth doesn't have a thing for that man I have no clue.

Absolutely perfect question. I would like to know why not every one does as well!

ohhh god yes!!! I love him too, he is like, SO manly :love:

tumblr_m6rg2jQyYq1r1fabt.gif
  • b00b0084

You lucky lucky woman you!!!!
  • stuffsdb
    stuffsdb Posts: 165
    Benedict Cumberbatch. Ugly looking dude, but somehow the sum of the parts is panty-droppingly hot. :love:

Agree :) Especially when you add in his voice <3
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Bam Margera.........he's definitely a weird "thing"!
  • b00b0084
    Guy liner. or a straight man that is confident enough to dress in drag for whatever reason, be it Halloween or a photoshoot, whatever.

I was going to say this earlier but thought I was the only one haha. I go straight to Jared Leto with his guy liner. A straight man with enough confidence to get a little feminine is sexy as all hell. It's "take me now" sexy!
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Guys that seem shy/innocent. Usually not so innocent according to scientific evidence collected by me. :devil: :love:

Agree completely...it is the quiet ones you need to watch out for :smokin:
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member

You lucky lucky woman you!!!!

Oh how I love this man!!!
    ta-dah_zpsf7d19fd6.jpg
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    I don't have time to look through all this business, but somebody please tell me there's a dude out there who has said "148 pound women wearing a 310 pound woman skin suit"
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    I don't have time to look through all this business, but somebody please tell me there's a dude out there who has said "148 pound women wearing a 310 pound woman skin suit"

Say what?? hahaahhaha :noway:
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    I sort of like it when a guy will take a check to stomp a cigarette out on my back.
    What does this mean? a check?
  • estaticaa
    estaticaa Posts: 67 Member
    Don't think this is really weird, but considering many people go for the bad boy, smooth, confident type, is it strange that I'm the exact opposite?

I really attracted to guys who are genuinely nice, very polite and shy. And if they get nervous and/or become clumsy around me, I need to keep myself in check so I don't fall for them.