WEIRD things that are strangely attractive to you

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    It's so weird, I have no idea why, but I'm turned on by cucumbers, pickles, Sir MarksALot markers, aerosol cans like hair-spray, the Eiffel Tower, Washington Monument, flag poles, fence posts, I-beams, femurs, burritos, stick-shifters, bicycles with the seat removed, and similar objects.

I've talked with my wife about it and we can't figure out what it means.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    It's so weird, I have no idea why, but I'm turned on by cucumbers, pickles, Sir MarksALot markers, aerosol cans like hair-spray, the Eiffel Tower, Washington Monument, flag poles, fence posts, I-beams, femurs, burritos, stick-shifters, bicycles with the seat removed, and similar objects.

I've talked with my wife about it and we can't figure out what it means.

By any chance, does this Pantene shampoo bottle makes you aroused as well? Yes? Hmmm can't figure it out either.

BRKIHDUCUAAvt-r.jpg:large
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Women. Women are straight up weird but man I just can’t do without them! Short ones, tall one’s skinny one’s, fat one’s, I diggem’ all! Can ya dig it?
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    I like low cut Mohawks...esp. on guy in business suits..... I think it is a contradiction that is just edgy enough to be attractive, but not over the top! Tattoos that peek out of a suit are attractive too!

I don't know if that qualifies as weird, or reflects my penchant for edgy men.
  • mercurywinks
    mercurywinks Posts: 104 Member
    Hands. Big rough calloused hands. I cannot STAND a dude with soft hands.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Don't think this is really weird, but considering many people go for the bad boy, smooth, confident type, is it strange that I'm the exact opposite?

I really attracted to guys who are genuinely nice, very polite and shy. And if they get nervous and/or become clumsy around me, I need to keep myself in check so I don't fall for them.

I'm actually the same! I actually have some kind of an aversion to the bad boy types. They come off as cocky to me.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    I don't have time to look through all this business, but somebody please tell me there's a dude out there who has said "148 pound women wearing a 310 pound woman skin suit"

Say what?? hahaahhaha :noway:

well....because i'm broke. so that's what i'm going to look like for the rest of my life. one would hope that when that's what they're stuck with for the rest of time that there would be at least ONE guy out there who's into that......who isn't a weirdo.....ugh. i ask too much.
  • Meliikinz
    Meliikinz Posts: 66
    Personality is my thing.. Looks eh, we're all people. Anyways:
    Awkward/ quirky guys. They end up being the best!
  • Ankles...women with thin ankles, but defined calves...
  • older men with greying hair, but young enough to keep up
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    I love my men hairy, humble, and soft around the edges. Have a thing for forearms and butt chins!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Lower back dimples
    Ankle-length skirts

And, for whatever reason, pregnant women, IMO, are sexy as all hell.
  • CatyaKiller
    CatyaKiller Posts: 10 Member
    Sleeve tattoos and guys holding puppies. ^.^
  • mistyloveslife
    mistyloveslife Posts: 111 Member
    Men holding babies or playing with children. But not the awkward, I'm gonna break this baby look or creepy stalker on the playground look. That's not sexy at all...
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Four things get me:

A hardworking man in dirty work boots preferably getting out of a big truck lol (Im strange)
    Muscular arms
    Nice calf muscles
    DIMPLES
  • fatsmaher
    fatsmaher Posts: 19
    Body hair
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    older men with greying hair, but young enough to keep up

How you doin?

How_you_doin%27.gif
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Still waiting for one of you ladies to mention a guy with a mullet :embarassed: :frown:
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    I am still a fan of the 1980's big hair on the ladies.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    This might qualify... I like it when I get called woman, or female.......let me give an example. " Come here woman" or "Come here my female" I love it when my guy said that it is so very caveman, but I love it! So again not sure if it is weird, or again shows a penchant for aggressive, edgy guys.