WEIRD things that are strangely attractive to you

Replies

• 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    Still waiting for one of you ladies to mention a guy with a mullet :embarassed: :frown:

Nah!!
  • 120by30
    This might qualify... I like it when I get called woman, or female.......let me give an example. " Come here woman" or "Come here my female" I love it when my guy said that it is so very caveman, but I love it! So again not sure if it is weird, or again so a penchant for aggressive, edgy guys.

I think the strangest thing about this thread is finding out that the things you thought were weird turned out to not be so weird. A lot of these are actually shared by lots of people! I like for my husband to call me "woman", too. ????
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    This might qualify... I like it when I get called woman, or female.......let me give an example. " Come here woman" or "Come here my female" I love it when my guy said that it is so very caveman, but I love it! So again not sure if it is weird, or again so a penchant for aggressive, edgy guys.

I think the strangest thing about this thread is finding out that the things you thought were weird turned out to not be so weird. A lot of these are actually shared by lots of people! I like for my husband to call me "woman", too. ????

Haha...so true!
  • rsiler410
    rsiler410 Posts: 20 Member
    Fuzzy happy trail...on a woman...
  • hollymccall
    hollymccall Posts: 88 Member
    Hairy chest and stomach.
    Not sasquah hairy!
    But hairy.
  • sarah75x
    sarah75x Posts: 13 Member
    Redneck cowboys.. Maybe not all that weird in the grand scheme of things but if you're from the north of England it is :laugh:
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Still waiting for one of you ladies to mention a guy with a mullet :embarassed: :frown:

Nah!!

Enough back talk woman. Go make me a sammich
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Men that can pull off eyeliner (goth look)
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Some snagle teeth, not nasty ugly dirty teeth, but slighty imperfect...like Jewel
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    A woman with a crooked smile. Drives me crazy!
  • hollymccall
    hollymccall Posts: 88 Member
    This may be TMI but....
    I love it when my husband leaves his camo hat on during sex.
    Such a turn on.
  • Foxtrot2N
    Foxtrot2N Posts: 184 Member
    What I call 2-tone women. They present as sophisticated and beautiful in classy attire for work or a public function, and do and say all the right things to endear themselves to everyone present. Then, later, it's shorts and a tank top so the tattoos can hang out while we're at the range, backpacking or swilling beer, watching hockey and swearing at the TV. What I used to define as "Every inch a lady, yet still one of the guys."
  • 120by30

Nah!!

Enough back talk woman. Go make me a sammich

Haha! Nice try.

tumblr_lh7d3sTFZW1qbry3s.jpg
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Redneck cowboys.. Maybe not all that weird in the grand scheme of things but if you're from the north of England it is :laugh:

ditto on this... It is weird for me though a black American. :laugh: Makes dating very hard. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    What I call 2-tone women. They present as sophisticated and beautiful in classy attire for work or a public function, and do and say all the right things to endear themselves to everyone present. Then, later, it's shorts and a tank top so the tattoos can hang out while we're at the range, backpacking or swilling beer, watching hockey and swearing at the TV. What I used to define as "Every inch a lady, yet still one of the guys."
    dude, that's me. :laugh:
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Oh...and a singing voice. Even if physical attraction is not necessarily there.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    This might qualify... I like it when I get called woman, or female.......let me give an example. " Come here woman" or "Come here my female" I love it when my guy said that it is so very caveman, but I love it! So again not sure if it is weird, or again shows a penchant for aggressive, edgy guys.

AGREE.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    I decided to change my profile picture to attract some of the hot women in this thread.

Mud - Check
    Hand - Check

And throwing in a scratch and sniff picture for the Man Sweat.

ArmpitInfection02_m_1031.jpg

No fighting ladies
    Hadn't realized this was a hook-up thread.
    -exists quickly-
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    beards. facial hair in general.
    military personnel......yeah, half the time i am attracted to the person before i realize they are and then i am like "that makes sense". what is wrong with me......haha
    men who were cowboy boots.

not attractive-running/athletic shoes with jeans.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    I'm not sure if this is "weird" persay, but any chick who can play guitar well and sing...automatically bumps her up 1-2 points on the 10 point scale. :tongue:

:flowerforyou:

Being a musician myself, I totally get this attraction. If you play guitar or sing, I'm attracted to you. If you do both, I won't be able to think straight anymore. :love: