WEIRD things that are strangely attractive to you

Replies

• mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Gingers. And super weirdly, guys who look bombed out of their gourd. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a good example of this. Guy looks wrecked all the time, and it's weirdly hot.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member

Does it have to be guitar? What if you can sing and play a bazillion other things? Oh...does Bass guitar count?
    Hah, Bass guitar never counts :tongue:

what if it's stand up bass? stand up is pretty wicked. Haven't played one in a long time but it's easy enough to fake your way around if you have a decent ear......oh, and what if you can sing WHILE playing bass. apparently some people find that hard.

I played one of those just the other day. :)
  • 3P0X
    3P0X Posts: 302
    Meh guess I am a feet guy
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    A while back, I was trying to fix a leak under the bathroom sink. I was on my back but, because I am big and my arms are long, I was really having a hell of a time trying to work under there. I was getting pissed when my wife finally offered to take a look.
    For some reason, seeing her under there with the tools got me cranked up.
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    This may be TMI but....
    I love it when my husband leaves his camo hat on during sex.
    Such a turn on.

hahaha, i have something so similiar but it's about myself so i'll keep quiet.
  • dsm1991
    dsm1991 Posts: 156
    small/medium tits

• what if it's stand up bass? stand up is pretty wicked. Haven't played one in a long time but it's easy enough to fake your way around if you have a decent ear......oh, and what if you can sing WHILE playing bass. apparently some people find that hard.
    I think that's stand up bass can be the exception, singing optional.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    This may be TMI but....
    I love it when my husband leaves his camo hat on during sex.
    Such a turn on.

hahaha, i have something so similiar but it's about myself so i'll keep quiet.

Well that is no fun. Please share. You are among friends :flowerforyou:
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member

what if it's stand up bass? stand up is pretty wicked. Haven't played one in a long time but it's easy enough to fake your way around if you have a decent ear......oh, and what if you can sing WHILE playing bass. apparently some people find that hard.
    I think that's stand up bass can be the exception, singing optional.

mmk. ok. well. mostly I'm a singer/piano player. I'm really not that great at bass....stand up or otherwise. just acceptable. so this is all moot. lol
  • hollymccall
    hollymccall Posts: 88 Member
    The way a guy drives his truck. I'm talking about how he sits in it, to how he handles his truck.

I don't like the "Cool" dude look with the one hand on the stiring wheel with his seat al the way back... eww..

I mean the good ol boy way. He knows his truck and drive its well. :heart:
    Hell yeah!
  • meganjcallaghan
    I'm not sure if this is "weird" persay, but any chick who can play guitar well and sing...automatically bumps her up 1-2 points on the 10 point scale. :tongue:

:flowerforyou:

Being a musician myself, I totally get this attraction. If you play guitar or sing, I'm attracted to you. If you do both, I won't be able to think straight anymore. :love:

Does it have to be guitar? What if you can sing and play a bazillion other things? Oh...does Bass guitar count?

It doesn't have to be guitar... Drums, bass, piano, wind instruments... ALL very attractive to me.

I play guitar, bass, drums, and a little piano. I can't sing to save my life though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jAnvL1PlyM - there you go ;)
  • ginakiki
    ginakiki Posts: 226 Member
    i get turned on when my bf fix's my car and when hes hot and sweaty using power tools lol
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    I like men with facial scars, and large arms.

I know, I know. . .pretty rugged. lol
  • meganjcallaghan
    And of course, I can't forget.. Gerard Butler. Why every person on earth doesn't have a thing for that man I have no clue.

Absolutely perfect question. I would like to know why not every one does as well!

ohhh god yes!!! I love him too, he is like, SO manly :love:

tumblr_m6rg2jQyYq1r1fabt.gif
    OMG! YES!!!! Biggest crush, the crooked smile. My dream man!

mmmmmmm preach.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    I don't know if this is weird or not but I really like dark or black hair with blonde highlights. I also like a feather extension in the hair.

large.jpg

fh2.jpg
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Button down shirts. VESTS. OH GOD VESTS.
  • Barbsunshine7
    Barbsunshine7 Posts: 2,693 Member
    Gingers... guys and girls...

Maybe because I was a ginger back before it all faded to blonde...I was the only redhead in elementary school and everyone made fun of me. Wish I could go back in time and tell them to f*** off!
  • beth4dieting3
    beth4dieting3 Posts: 80 Member
    Goattees ... OMG yes ... Soft hair ... thicker body type
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    I don't know if this is weird or not but I really like dark or black hair with blonde highlights. I also like a feather extension in the hair.

large.jpg

That answers some questions I had... I've been going gray since high school and it's basically made a "Rogue streak" (like the comic character) now in my hair. People ask me all the time how I did it or if I dye it, and I'm like "... people dye their hair white/gray?" But noooooow I see they apparently do.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Gingers. And super weirdly, guys who look bombed out of their gourd. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a good example of this. Guy looks wrecked all the time, and it's weirdly hot.

Unf yes. Gingers for life. And girls with long hair

Also I found another perfect ballerina foot... tumblr_n4iotvTfBu1qe7ryio1_500.jpg