salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    you are wrong OP
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    I look damn sexy in them.

Plus easier to pull off.
  • melissajane83
    melissajane83 Posts: 54 Member
    Sweat pants are on within 5 minutes of me getting home.

me too! :happy:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    OP, what are you wearing here?

60967321_8650.jpg

GASP!!!

Plot twist!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Nah...wearing them around the house keeps me warm and pants-endowed.

Wearing them out to the store/doctor's office/work...maybe going a bit too far, but eh, whatever you're comfortable in.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Is there another type of pant?
  • molonlabe762
    OP, what are you wearing here?

60967321_8650.jpg

GASP!!!

Plot twist!

que dramatic music
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    I love my sweat pants that read Juicy and I love pink.
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    i like to wear them around the house on the weekends when I am cleaning, they are so comfortable but don't like to go out in them
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    I prefer windbreakers. The "woosh" sounds make me feel like I'm faster than everyone else walking around me.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    My husband things my sexiest outfit is my compression running pants and sports bra.

yeah- where did this workout clothing isn't sexy?

I think I look damn sexy in sweats with bra on.

or a sweatshirt an undies.

it's one or the other though- never both- unless it's effing cold.

I live at the gym and my dance studio- we have this type of yoga pant- but it's for dancing- hard to describe- they have an over skirt that hits just below the bum- rouching on the side- and rouching on the side of each pant leg- inside and out- with tie strings- so you can bunch them all the way up or all the way down. Super convertible- great in the summer or winter with boots.

it's totally normal for people to be walking around in those constantly or just lounging or go out to dinner in them... my other friends looked at my side ways when I walked out for casual dinner in them.

Totally normal. If you live a heavily influenced fitness life- doing things in fitness clothing is completely normal.

I would never go on a date in them- but I have absolutely left the gym- come home- picked up the man and headed straight to dinner in my long fitted running pants. to hell with everyone else- I need food.

Date night to the steak house- of course I get dressed.

but sweats don't mean giving up.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Sweatpants are reserved for when a person is sick, injured, or shopping at Wal-mart at 2am.

No thanks.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member

This....I dress up daily for work. Switching into my "comfy" yet probably tacky, clothes is the first thing I do when I get home.

This
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    I live in workout clothes and/or jeans/t-shirts. If my clothes aren't good enough to go to whatever we're going to, it's not a place I want to go. I'm never going to meet the frickin' queen.
  • cstringfellow2013
    cstringfellow2013 Posts: 172 Member
    My husband would actually weep if I stopped wearing yoga pants. But I only wear them around the house or hitting the gym.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    My quads and butt don't fit in jeans. In order to wear jeans I would have to buy them 2 sizes bigger than my waist. I live in leggings which are not that much different from sweats, just form fitting.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Meh.. I have mine from 75 lbs ago, they barely stay up anymore but I don't care.

I sometimes clip them with a binder clip just to make sure they stay up! They are my 'house pants' now and I wear them every day to remind me of just how far I have come and how big I will never let myself get again - motivational pants ftw!
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member

this dude gets it. sweats in the winter, b-ball shorts in the summer. First thing i do when i get home from work
  • molonlabe762
    Sweatpants are reserved for when a person is sick, injured, or shopping at Wal-mart at 2am.

No thanks.

Cowboy hats are reserved for real cowboys.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    MjAxMy1hNWYwNmVkOTg1MzQ0Mzdh.png