Sweat pants

Options
12346»

Replies

• VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    Sweatpants are for amateurs. I wear BDU pants erryday. Lose some wait, snug up the side straps. Gain a little, let em out.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I think they are gross and sloppy looking. I have honestly never seen anyone wearing them that it didn't look to me like they just rolled out of bed. In a "I haven't brushed my teeth and I smell" way, not the cute hair-tousled way that some guys like on girls in the morning.

My sweatpants are black and have a fitted waist. They just happen to be that type of material. I look and smell clean. I get hit on. But, I don't care. I dance everyday. And when I'm not dancing I dress differently. I have seen crop sweat pants at roots that look nice. I have yoga pants and dance tights and skirts also.
  • phantasmagical
    phantasmagical Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I expect the world to just be happy I'm wearing pants of any variety, sweat, yoga, or otherwise.
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Sweat pants are on within 5 minutes of me getting home.

^^^ This. I change into sweats or yoga pants before I even put the groceries up. If anybody has a problem with it they can just quit peeping in my window.
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I like to deadlift in sweatpants so I don't tear my shins on the bar.
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    <
    I workout in them, I sleep in them, I even go to the grocery store in them :noway:

Love my sweats and yoga pants :love:
  • f1redshoes
    Options
    I pretty much live in them. On the way to training, on the way back from training, during training sometimes, during rehearsals far too often, sitting at home, shopping, travelling (especially on planes), rolled up to the knee in summer with a short top, wore some to a party once because I had snazzy new trainers and a nice top to liven the outfit up... yeah, I live in them. They also mean freedom to wear more comfortable underwear!

Plus, the hottest guy I know also lives in them and his *kitten* (a dancer's *kitten*, omg) looks unbelievably good in them. I sometimes wear men's because they fit really well and we shop in the same places, so if we ever wear the same ones on the same day his *kitten* looks waaay better than mine and I wish I'd worn something else that day...
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I let myself go a long time ago....
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

This is probably a more attractive look than the knee-high socks I use for that. I've made my wife promise that if I keel over dead from a heart attack while deadlifting, that she'll take off or at least push down my socks before she dials 911.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Oh hey, I have some pants that just became my pajamas that would have been perfect for this hahaha.
    They are soooo huge compared to how I was about a year and a half ago.

So comfy to go to sleep in, now.. Just hope I don't lose my hips, or they'll be on the floor!
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Options

I'm gonna have to give this a try.
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    My husband things my sexiest outfit is my compression running pants and sports bra.

Likewise, but my boyfriend...not husband. He prefers da yoga pants cause he can get a handfull of *kitten* easier than in sweatpants.

But I still love sweatpants...I see no wrong in comfy.

So you're saying that your boyfriend prefers yoga pants...

...but your husband prefers sweat pants?

Very interesting.

(Does either one of them know about the other?)

LOL. I was saying "likewise" to everything minus the husband part because since I am not married, I have no husband.

Comprende? :happy:
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I live in mine..as soon as I'm home from work they are on within minutes
  • laurajane19901
    Options
    Love chilling in sweat pants or my yoga pants. Don't really go out in public in them though - corner shop at most :)