Woman that don't shave.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Woman that don't shave.

Then this should drive you absolutely mad with desire!! :love:

7FbzruY.jpg
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Not sure what determines weird but : glasses. Some men just have the right smell. A good story teller. Guys who are full of random and weird facts.
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Men that wear Curve cologne. I simply metl.
  • AndreaEllen
    AndreaEllen Posts: 71 Member
    Acne scars....ALA Ray Liotta....Rugggged
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Acne scars....ALA Ray Liotta....Rugggged

Oh I love him!
  • ilovehlloktty
    ilovehlloktty Posts: 31 Member
    I LOVE long hair, a strong defined jaw line, and a really good smell!
  • Saltfae
    Saltfae Posts: 82 Member
    nerd talk. technical talk. intelligent conversation.
  • elainek79
    elainek79 Posts: 499 Member
    beards...which isnt wierd really ....a good nose i prefer an interesting face to a classically Handsome:blushing:
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    A certain type of sense of humor. Like random sense of humor. Can hold a 15 min conversation that makes no sense at all and hold a straight face. :-)
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    A certain type of sense of humor. Like random sense of humor. Can hold a 15 min conversation that makes no sense at all and hold a straight face. :-)

Are there people who can't do that?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member

Yes. Many.
  • socialdchic
    socialdchic Posts: 170 Member
    marilyn manson
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    A guy I was into once gave me a bag of tomatoes and I melted. Better than getting flowers any day.
  • I'm so attracted to guys with long hair and nice hands. I just-
    It's unexplainable *drools*
  • Men who are sweaty after a good backpacking trip or kayaking trip:) Well, just my husband really (OK, any man really but just for looks:)
  • Nov3mberMistt
    Nov3mberMistt Posts: 25 Member
    recently my husband has started to wear his hair in a pony tail. omfg. When I first saw him, I stared, and things got uncomfortable, iykwim.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    -Cupid's bows and cupid's dimples -melts- Mhmmm.. Throw in a lipbite? OH GAWD.. *MELTS*
    -Big strong hands.. The things those hands could do o.o o bby.
    -Fuzzy eyebrows, fuzzy eyelashes, with glasses and facial hair ...............yesplz.
    -Big machinery... Not sure why, but omg this drives me nuts o.o (In a good way). - If a man can run huge machinery... AHHH!! GIMMEEEEE!! -drool-
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    I tend to like ladies with a sick sense of humor

-Cupid's bows and cupid's dimples -melts- Mhmmm.. Throw in a lipbite? OH GAWD.. *MELTS*
    -Big strong hands.. The things those hands could do o.o o bby.
    -Fuzzy eyebrows, fuzzy eyelashes, with glasses and facial hair ...............yesplz.
    -Big machinery... Not sure why, but omg this drives me nuts o.o (In a good way). - If a man can run huge machinery... AHHH!! GIMMEEEEE!! -drool-

do backhoes and loaders count?
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member

Yes. Many.

I guess I just know a lot of people who are good at BS-ing their way through life with nonsense. Though I suppose thats less about a sense of humor and more about trying to distract everyone with a big ol' helping of word salad.