WEIRD things that are strangely attractive to you

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    I tend to like ladies with a sick sense of humor

-Cupid's bows and cupid's dimples -melts- Mhmmm.. Throw in a lipbite? OH GAWD.. *MELTS*
    -Big strong hands.. The things those hands could do o.o o bby.
    -Fuzzy eyebrows, fuzzy eyelashes, with glasses and facial hair ...............yesplz.
    -Big machinery... Not sure why, but omg this drives me nuts o.o (In a good way). - If a man can run huge machinery... AHHH!! GIMMEEEEE!! -drool-

do backhoes and loaders count?

Like this??

8EDt7vK.png
  • Sinisterly
    A certain type of sense of humor. Like random sense of humor. Can hold a 15 min conversation that makes no sense at all and hold a straight face. :-)

Are there people who can't do that?
    Yes. Many.

I guess I just know a lot of people who are good at BS-ing their way through life with nonsense. Though I suppose thats less about a sense of humor and more about trying to distract everyone with a big ol' helping of word salad.
    Know a few like that, actually.
    I can talk about anything and keep a conversation going for a while, but it always leads to another and yet another and another topic on top of that one, thus making the conversation seem endless haha.
    I guess just some don't know how or simply don't have the conversational skills required to do so.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    I like trains.
  • ElizabethElane
    ElizabethElane Posts: 92 Member
    When a guy will tease me and use sarcasm...mainly because I am the same and if someone didn't know how to take sarcasm and teasing they wouldn't want to be with me
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    The way a man smells right after working out.
    Randomness/weirdness together
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    I find Silas Weir Mitchell very sexy. He plays Monroe on "Grimm"
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    Facial scarring mmmmmm,,,I'm also jealous of women that have a big space between their front teeth..so beautiful!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member

-Cupid's bows and cupid's dimples -melts- Mhmmm.. Throw in a lipbite? OH GAWD.. *MELTS*
    -Fuzzy eyebrows, fuzzy eyelashes, with glasses and facial hair ...............yesplz.
    -Big machinery... Not sure why, but omg this drives me nuts o.o (In a good way). - If a man can run huge machinery... AHHH!! GIMMEEEEE!! -drool-

Like this??

8EDt7vK.png

little smaller than that.
  • Sinisterly

Like this??

8EDt7vK.png

No deal :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member

Like this??

8EDt7vK.png

:grumble:
  • Sinisterly

Like this??

8EDt7vK.png

:grumble:
    Smaller than that isn't big enough!!! :sad:
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Men with stubble or beards
    Men with heaps of tattoos
    certain belly buttons
    Nose rings (not studs)
    Flesh tunnels up to 25mm (after that it's getting too flappy)
    People with 'good veins'
    Nerd glasses
    certain shaped feet
    People with really short butt cracks.
    People who are pretty fit but have a little belly
    Everyone on Rocky Horror Picture Show
    men with eyeliner

ETA: I also have a massive fetish for Muscle Cars, like I actually find them so hot. I dunno know if it's normal
  • gymkoala
    gymkoala Posts: 76
    when you catch her all messy and she thinks that she is the least attractive ^^
    also love handles!
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    girl in a ball cap with pony tail pulled through the back with jeans and T-shirt
    runny mascara
    when she wears one of my shirts
    eye glasses on a woman
    girl sweating when working out
  • multi colored hair, bright colored hair, goth look....no clue why
  • I've been known to follow men around a store just so I could smell them... :love:
  • Sinisterly
    I've been known to follow men around a store just so I could smell them... :love:
    You win this thread.
    That is very weird hahaha.
  • yea I think thats the win!
  • azlifah95
    azlifah95 Posts: 177 Member
    Guys who has neck length hair and when they tie it in like a samurai style hair-do, such a turn on.
  • Xxoxo
    Xxoxo Posts: 233
    I've been known to follow men around a store just so I could smell them... :love:

LMFAO