WEIRD things that are strangely attractive to you

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    I've been known to follow men around a store just so I could smell them... :love:

LMFAO
    She totes wins, right? I think she wins.
  • Xxoxo
    Xxoxo Posts: 233
    I've been known to follow men around a store just so I could smell them... :love:

LMFAO
    She totes wins, right? I think she wins.

:laugh: Yes, she definitely wins. That is hilarious though!!
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member

Well, that's not creepy....... Excuse me while I go tell my hubby to stop wearing cologne to the store.
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    A certain type of sense of humor. Like random sense of humor. Can hold a 15 min conversation that makes no sense at all and hold a straight face. :-)

Are there people who can't do that?
    Yes. Many.

I guess I just know a lot of people who are good at BS-ing their way through life with nonsense. Though I suppose thats less about a sense of humor and more about trying to distract everyone with a big ol' helping of word salad.
    Know a few like that, actually.
    I can talk about anything and keep a conversation going for a while, but it always leads to another and yet another and another topic on top of that one, thus making the conversation seem endless haha.
    I guess just some don't know how or simply don't have the conversational skills required to do so.

or some just dont enjoy pointless small talk :P
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    I don't know that it's weird but my husband thinks so...

He works in a machine shop and when he comes home dirty, greasy, smelly...oh ya. That's the smell of a man right there. :laugh:
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Men with stubble or beards
    Men with heaps of tattoos
    certain belly buttons
    Nose rings (not studs)
    Flesh tunnels up to 25mm (after that it's getting too flappy)
    People with 'good veins'
    Nerd glasses
    certain shaped feet
    People with really short butt cracks.
    People who are pretty fit but have a little belly
    Everyone on Rocky Horror Picture Show
    men with eyeliner

ETA: I also have a massive fetish for Muscle Cars, like I actually find them so hot. I dunno know if it's normal

Well hello there... ;P I play Columbia and Trixie in my cast, but I've also been Eddie and a Transylvanian
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    A woman who knows her movies. Can quote them and knows her trivia
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Any ladies that like the smell of a man that sits at a desk and plays on MFP all day? :flowerforyou:
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Any ladies that like the smell of a man that sits at a desk and plays on MFP all day? :flowerforyou:

Depends on what you smell like...is it a combo of freshly cleaned dress clothes, cologne, office supplies, and paper? Then maybe...:wink:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    A certain type of sense of humor. Like random sense of humor. Can hold a 15 min conversation that makes no sense at all and hold a straight face. :-)

Are there people who can't do that?
    Yes. Many.

I guess I just know a lot of people who are good at BS-ing their way through life with nonsense. Though I suppose thats less about a sense of humor and more about trying to distract everyone with a big ol' helping of word salad.
    Know a few like that, actually.
    I can talk about anything and keep a conversation going for a while, but it always leads to another and yet another and another topic on top of that one, thus making the conversation seem endless haha.
    I guess just some don't know how or simply don't have the conversational skills required to do so.

or some just dont enjoy pointless small talk :P
    And need to stop being hangry :3
  • A guy with a bit of stubble.. The rough and ready look Lol
  • scarlettmbunny
    scarlettmbunny Posts: 13 Member
    when a man bites his lower lip and furrows his brow in concentration.
  • niko919
    niko919 Posts: 551
    long Black hair with bright color highlights, and tattoos
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Lasses that don't feel the need to paint their entire face.. The natural look is definitely something that gets me!
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Men who say Lasses.
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member

It depends. How often do you break for a shower?
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    A bit of a nerdy vibe
  • FitWithWit44

Depends on what you smell like...is it a combo of freshly cleaned dress clothes, cologne, office supplies, and paper? Then maybe...:wink:

Will business casual work? :flowerforyou:
  • FitWithWit44

It depends. How often do you break for a shower?

Every hour of course. Each office cubicle has it's own shower.
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    contractors!