Our anniversary!

tmt2003
tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
Nope, not our MFP anniversary (though we are coming up on 3 years!), but our wedding anniversary!

DH and I joined MFP in June 2011, and have lost almost 200 pounds combined. We just got back from an amazing trip celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary, and had some pics taken while we were there. 50 pounds lighter than I was on my wedding day, I felt more beautiful than I did the day we got married.

zwg9pw.jpg

Since starting MFP I'm Down 100 from my heighest, and DH down 80

34zdfsx.jpg

(Yes I have no buisness wearing a bikini top, but I didn't know anyone and felt like a million bucks! ????)

And one more (re posted from MFP fitspiration thread) because it love this man with my whole heart. My best friend, my inspiration, who always believes in me even when I don't believe in myself.

2s7w6rt.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! Good luck to you all, it's not easy but it's so worth it!

Teresa

Replies

• Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Wow that's incredible!!
  • Congrats to you both... amazing changes!! :smile:
  • I love your story, Teresa!! Enjoy your time together--you both deserve it!!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    You both look younger than on your wedding day! And girlfriend, please - you're rocking the bikini top! Good for you!!
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    you deserve to wear that bikini! what a wonderful success story.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Standing ovation...applause....congrats to both of you!!! I love it when couples do this together, to support each other.

Keep up the great work!

:flowerforyou:
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    You both look younger than on your wedding day! And girlfriend, please - you're rocking the bikini top! Good for you!!

Thanks! I did crop out the ugly parts, lol

:)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    You both look FANTASTIC and it's wonderful that you did it together.
    I especially love your black dress, gorgeous!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    That is incredible! The whole story is just fantastic! You two make a lovely couple in more ways than one! Congratulations all around!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Congratulations! Your pictures are great.

Thank you for sharing with us :smile:
  • indians1975
    indians1975 Posts: 29 Member
    You look amazing and your words are so kind. I am so happy that I decided to join you on your fitness journey. I am truly a happier person since we have made the change in our lifestyle. Happy Anniversary.
  • jpore
    jpore Posts: 37 Member
    I am so happy for you guys, you both look fabulous. Inspiring! Thank you.
  • mebepiglet123
    mebepiglet123 Posts: 327 Member
    you are a gorgeous couple. well done.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    YES! You have the right business to own and wear a BIKINI because you EARNED it. BIG TIME!

Congratulations!!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    That is so great that he did it with you. I wish mine would he really needs to..all he keeps saying is worry about yourself and I hate the gym/working out. You guys rock and you both look fantastic!
  • fourluvbugs
    fourluvbugs Posts: 194 Member
    I think I love you guys. Seriously, that last quote is fantastic! Happy anniversary! I know that you'll have many more. ♥
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Well Done you both look great - and so in love!
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Awww you guys both look great!!! So Sweet!!!! Congratulations.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Wow congratulations on your hard work. You both look phenomenal.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    omg- you almost made me cry with that last photo! You guys are awesome. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!