Taco Bell

Replies

• I rarely eat Taco Bell, but when on the road, Ive ordered the Baja Chalupa, only 1
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    I don't eat it anymore, but there's just not that many around here. I used to order the fries supreme(?) lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    I hardly ever go there..I would go to subway, mcdonalds, what a burger, or wendy's in a pinch and if I really wanted some fast food...
  • Meximelt.
    Cheese Wrap.
    Chilito/Chili Cheese Burrito.

Usually one of those.
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    That nex XXL taco is great, I got the chicken one, it's actually like a real taco. I also love the crunch wrap supreme and nachos supreme without refried.

This.... the XXL chicken taco is actually pretty good.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Now I remember! It's usually about 6-7 soft taco supremes and a dessert
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Now I remember! It's usually about 6-7 soft taco supremes and a dessert

Sure you do. Which one of your friends told you? :tongue:
  • Guinness80
    Guinness80 Posts: 39 Member
    Chicken quesadilla and/or soft shell taco if I go.
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    waffle tacos and breakfast crunchwrap are great
    nacho bell grande
    steak quesadilla
    baja beef chalupa

these days its a chicken cantina bowl nooom :love:
  • freckledjezebel
    freckledjezebel Posts: 65 Member
    Nothing anymore.

In my training to be a World Class Fatboy times

1x Bean Burrito
    3x Double Decker Tacos

lol. Nice.

In high school my order was a Mexican pizza plus sour cream and then I went across the street to a convenience store for a bottle of Lipton peach tea and a Bar None chocolate bar. Every single time.

Later on, I would get 2 or 3 Santa Fe beef Gorditas and a soft drink. I don't think they've had that one in 10+ years though.

The whole time I was in bootcamp I craved Santa Fe gorditas. Got out of bootcamp, went to the closest Taco Bell....and...taken off the menu.

So sad.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Nothing...I would rather go sit down at a real Mexican restaurant and drink Margaritas than eat that stuff.

^^^This
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    I rarely eat fast food, but drunk Taco Bell is the best. I go for the bean burrito, cheese roll-up, cheesy fiesta potatoes, and caramel apple empanada.
  • muswc2014
    muswc2014 Posts: 3 Member
    I get 2 soft chicken fresco tacos...I believe they are the healthiest thing on taco bells menu
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    Cheesy gordita crunch

5 layer burrito with out the beans

Gonna have this for my first cheat day this weekend... Haven't had taco bell in FOREVER. & it was my fave. I mean, I got asked to prom in taco bell :laugh:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Nothing anymore.

In my training to be a World Class Fatboy times

1x Bean Burrito
    3x Double Decker Tacos

lol. Nice.

In high school my order was a Mexican pizza plus sour cream and then I went across the street to a convenience store for a bottle of Lipton peach tea and a Bar None chocolate bar. Every single time.

Later on, I would get 2 or 3 Santa Fe beef Gorditas and a soft drink. I don't think they've had that one in 10+ years though.

The whole time I was in bootcamp I craved Santa Fe gorditas. Got out of bootcamp, went to the closest Taco Bell....and...taken off the menu.

So sad.

awwww that is just wrong!! :-(

That was the #1 favorite Gordita amongst my friends & family -- I never understood why they took it off the menu!
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Crunch wrap supreme! I don't go to Taco Bell much since the closest one is like 15 miles away but now I want to go since you posted this haha. Me and my husband are lazy. We've eaten more digiorno than anything.
  • MrMax
    MrMax Posts: 73 Member
    I love Taco Bell so much! I used to order their Mexican pizzas or nachos bell grande a lot but now they've gotten kind of expensive. Before I started watching what I ate, I would get some combination of gordita, soft taco, bean burrito, chili cheese burrito (150 g of fat!!!), and the occasional nachos supreme. Their smothered burrito is also really really good. Now I'll usually get a couple of soft tacos or a soft taco and bean burrito. I've also ordered the Typhoon freeze (?) a couple of times, it's fantastic. One thing about their food, a small amount is pretty filling and I don't get hungry for awhile.
  • sugarstrawberries
    sugarstrawberries Posts: 140 Member
    I love Taco Bell, so...
    nacho supreme
    chicken "chalupas" (better without any sauce or sour cream because the shell is already fat)
    caramel apple empanada
    beefy nacho griller (I hate myself when I say it but fcck it and sure yeah their "beef" is sawdust, cardboard, and flavorings in a brick whatever)

However I also love the taco truck run by geen-you-ine Mexicans (<3) right down the street from TB. If they're parked, I go there. (And I get real *kitten* tacos mmmm.) If TB is the only place open, as it is when you work late and forget to eat, then I do it up.
  • jbaerbock
    jbaerbock Posts: 85 Member
    I have always had a soft spot [see what i did there hahaha] for their mexican pizzas that aren't technicaly remotely mexican.

Now if I go there, which is rare, I'd get a fresca bean burrito as it's close to if not the lowest calorie option.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    8 taco supremes