Taco Bell

Replies

• verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Just saw this and thought it would be good to add to this thread.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/25387939/taco-bell-88-beef-12-special-ingredients#ixzz30NsCOSLk

Anything that is handled commercially will have similar ingredients. Don't let Fox scare you off.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Double decker taco, NBG, and fiesta potatoes. If I'm going to do it, I'm going all out.

Now I see a Taco Bell dinner in my future...
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Just saw this and thought it would be good to add to this thread.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/25387939/taco-bell-88-beef-12-special-ingredients#ixzz30NsCOSLk

Anything that is handled commercially will have similar ingredients. Don't let Fox scare you off.

I really don't worry about things like this. Worked in the food industry for too long to. Oh, the things that you see when you work in a restaurant. LOL
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    nacho_bellgrande_pdp.png
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Two Chicken Soft Tacos Fresco style.
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    I like to get the fiesta taco bowl w/out the rice.Then I eat the insides and pass the bowl on to the kids.I really haven't found a single item on the menu that doesn't cause me to gain weight though.If it were up to me I wouldn't eat there at all.
  • Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    2 Bean Burritos :)
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    I really enjoy the Chicken Cantina Bowl. I'm bummed hardly anyone has named those. I hope they don't disappear from the menu!

I also love the Caramel Apple Empanadas. Best Fast Food Dessert, imho. OK, maybe Domino's chocolate lava cake is close.

I hardly ever go to Taco Bell anymore, since the kids drink is "fruit punch" a/k/a flavored sugar water, and it's exhausting to clean up 5 year olds after they try to eat tacos. Chicken nuggets and burgers are much neater.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Black Bean Burrito
    Nacho Supreme (no meat/sour cream)
    Veggie Cantina Bowl
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Nacho Doritos loco tacos. YUM!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    That damn dorito supreme. So bad and yet soooooooo good.
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Nothing.
  • path4me
    path4me Posts: 1
    I get a fresco style bean burrito & fresco soft taco :) low cal, filling & only like $2.29! Don't make it a habit, but it's good & cheap on the run :)
  • gclauson
    gclauson Posts: 26 Member
    Mexican pizza or cheesy gordita crunch. So good.

Cheesy Gordita Crunches are the Bomb.
  • pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 140 Member
    Ahhh Taco Bell. Brings me back to the partying days when the cab driver would drive us through TB at 2:30am... :drinker:

But now that I'm older, and a wee bit wiser, I tend to avoid it.

However, on the rare occasion...

Fresco Chicken Soft Taco with a side of Black Beans (not the beans & rice... just the beans).
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    It varies but no matter what I can't leave there without one or two chili cheese burrittos I once ate 20 of those in one setting.
  • pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 140 Member
    It varies but no matter what I can't leave there without one or two chili cheese burrittos I once ate 20 of those in one setting.

Psssst. Add some sour cream onto that chili cheese burrito. OMG! LOL! :happy:
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    I'd usually start with a couple of crunchy tacos as an appetizer, then move on to either a 7 layer burrito, bean burrito, burrito supreme, Mexican pizza, nachos bell grande,or taco salad. I loved Taco Bell even when I hadn't been drinking,but haven't been in several years. I think it's time to go again.
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    I used to love the bean burritos followed up by a serving of the cinnamon swirls or a caramel apple empanada. I had a couple of soft tacos the other day and didn't find them all that bad, although I thought they were a little small to be very satisfying. I wouldn't mind bringing a couple home every so often to have with a salad, though, on days I didn't feel like cooking anything--150 calories each isn't bad, although 500 mg sodium each is a bit high.
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    I prefer other spots to Taco Bell but I did find the Cantina Bowls to be pretty decent for what they are.