Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    stared at? yes
    hit on? often

and i do not have a nice body at all so I have no idea why
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    nope... never. i get flirted with, but ive been told that is only because those women want tips.... :brokenheart: :sad:

It's not really flirting when it's their job.

thanks allot.... i was completely satisfied thinking that they were flirting.... even if it was just to get a bigger tip :mad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    No! :(
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Nope! Or maybe I do but just don't notice lol
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    daily.....
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Nope, never.. and I'm single :sad:
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    This is a depressing topic to me...lol
    No.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    You're from South Carolina and you don't dress like a country girl all the time? No wonder you don't get hit on. Country boys don't want no city girl. Pull yourself together.

I managed to land me a good ole country boy without dressing like a redneck hoochie, thank you very much. :) And I am a city girl - from Chicago originally. Maybe I give off that damn Yankee vibe, eh?

Yes we Southerners can smell a Yankee from a county away.

Well, dang. Good thing I caught a good one early on, then. He's stuck with this Yankee now, because it looks like I'd never have a date without him.
  • I would like to be... any takers ? lol. :tongue: A compliment goes along way. :drinker:
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    I never get hit on. Ever. Have even got out on girls nights and none of us did...and I have some cute girl friends too. Onlytime I did was at a bachelorette party in a club...got hit on by a couple. THAT was kinda cool. But in general, never happens.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    nope... never. i get flirted with, but ive been told that is only because those women want tips.... :brokenheart: :sad:

Try giving them more than just the tip. Might help.
  • phuckingbadasscutie
    phuckingbadasscutie Posts: 1,619 Member

Try giving them more than just the tip. Might help.

Bahahaha!!!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    No, but I am aware that I send out a "leave me alone" vibe, especially towards men.

Nowadays I joke around so much I wouldn't be able to tell unless they were VERY obvious...and no one gets VERY obvious with me though, lol.

I am happily married though, so you know...it's flattering, I suppose, but not something I crave.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Online yes in real life, maybe, I sometimes miss the signs. ^^;
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    It was an "off" day for me today. I went out with just a hoodie, shorts, sneakers and messy hair. Again, it was an off day. I was praying that I wouldn't bump into anyone I knew (which always happens to me when I'm on my off day). I was walking around the city, stuffing myself with cinnamon rolls, donuts and bread pudding and this guy hits on me! THE NERVE. Interrupting me while I was in the middle of my binge. Lol I was like... Seriously dude? I'm not sharing these goodies. :angry:

and by goodies, I meant the sweets. :laugh:
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Yes but I admit I do my share :blushing:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Nope. I'm clearly doing something wrong.