• Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Yes, by men and women. :wink: :laugh:
  • firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    Nope! And I'm okay with that.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    I am with a small child all day. So no....
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Idk, I don't really try to look too deep into others intentions. If they want to be nice and compliment me then great! I'm not going to stop them. As long as their being nice and not some pervert then I enjoy compliment from others.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Yes, I do.....and it annoys my single friends.....LOL
    I don't go out often but there is usually someone who hits on me when I do...
    It makes me giggle, because I have been married for a reallllyyyyy long time to a realllllyyyyy great man, and have no interest....:wink:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    ALL THE TIME! I have to beat them back with a stick.
  • melissajane83
    melissajane83 Posts: 54 Member
    negative :(
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    I never get hit on. Ever. Have even got out on girls nights and none of us did...and I have some cute girl friends too. Onlytime I did was at a bachelorette party in a club...got hit on by a couple. THAT was kinda cool. But in general, never happens.

Ha! I went to a strip club with the girls the night I took that picture and these drunk idiots were walking out of the club, took one look at us, and said, "Dang, y'all work here? You're all fine as hell." Uh, is that supposed to be a compliment? One of the girls yelled out, "Thanks, I'll be sure to tell my husband you think so." I just ignored it and assumed he was talking to the other girls. Haha.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Nope! I have a naturally aloof thing going and it works quite well.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Sure do :blushing:
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    On here, yes.
    And then they get mad because I don't secretly want to cheat on my husband with them *eye roll*
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member

Same here, I'm not even joking, the women just throw themselves at me. It's a hard life to live!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    MQ02nnY.gif

I knew that was going to happen. But no, I'm genuinely interested in others' experiences here. Which is why I didn't ask, "Why am I not getting hit on? Am I ugly?" Now that would be fishing.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    I am with a small child all day. So no....

This

Also this
  • Nope
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Nope.
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    I can honestly count the number of times I've been hit on in the past 7 years (since I met my husband) on one hand. I'm far from cocky, but I'm not ugly and I've got a decent body, especially with clothes on....

b3laib.jpg
    (No, I don't dress like this daily. It was a country-themed bachelorette party this past weekend.)

But I never get hit on. The girls I'm with get hit on, I see other girls getting hit on. But not me. I'm not exactly heartbroken about it, being married and all, but it does make me wonder what kind of look or vibe I've got going on that causes men to not approach me. In some cases, it''s probably the wedding ring. However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

So, do you get hit on a lot? What is there to say about decent-looking girls that don't get creepy guys trying to hit her up in bars?

you look great to me..i would hit on you