Do you get hit on?

Replies

• laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    You're from South Carolina and you don't dress like a country girl all the time? No wonder you don't get hit on. Country boys don't want no city girl. Pull yourself together.

I managed to land me a good ole country boy without dressing like a redneck hoochie, thank you very much. :) And I am a city girl - from Chicago originally. Maybe I give off that damn Yankee vibe, eh?

Yes we Southerners can smell a Yankee from a county away.

Aint that the truth
  • Neeka_
    Neeka_ Posts: 42 Member
    Since losing weight I am very talkative with everyone and I think that May lead to guys hitting on me. Often though they are guys that are only a few years (5-6) older than my son, which is odd to me, but I guess it's a compliment. It might be that you don't give off a vibe of "hey come talk to me" because you are contempt in your marriage, or like you mentioned about that night leaving the club, how u assumed the comment was directed at your friends, you might just be oblivious to the guys coming on to you.
  • GretaGirl8
    GretaGirl8 Posts: 274 Member
    I get complimented (typically on a dress or shoes) but not really hit on. (I am not sure the men commenting on my shoes would be the same men to hit on me...)
  • lngbrd
    lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    Only when wearing a low cut shirt. Which is rarely. And even then, most people only talk to my boobs.

Yes they are real, and they suck suck SUCK! After I am done having kids, They are getting hacked off!!

Noooooooooooooooo!
  • GretaGirl8
    GretaGirl8 Posts: 274 Member
    Does an old man telling me "My, you look mighty Savory today" count?

Awww. You lost a chance to be Grandpa's Little Sausage!

*runs away screaming*

OMG

funniest thing i read all day.
  • ElizabethElane
    ElizabethElane Posts: 92 Member
    No, not really. I have never been hit on, not even by my current boyfriend. He got me to like him by just teasing and occasionally showing he could be a gentleman instead of just a big clown...(I hit on him just a few times though, but so did a few other girls...I guess i'm lucky xD) He was very straight forward and serious whenever he asked me out. I can count the number of times I have been hit on on one hand. It isn't really to surprising because I'm not the prettiest. :P
    BUT...One or two of my friends get hit on a lot and they don't even notice!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    I think I'd have a little better luck if the younger guys were around the cardio equipment instead of ONLY the weights. Wiping down benches aren't nearly as suggestive as wiping down upright handlebars on ellipticals...
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    The use of your bait, the cranking motion. The top water action. It has been expertly used.

LOL!! Well spotted!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Not getting hit on is okay by me.
    My husband finding me sexy is all I care about.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    I think I'd have a little better luck if the younger guys were around the cardio equipment instead of ONLY the weights. Wiping down benches aren't nearly as suggestive as wiping down upright handlebars on ellipticals...

I have to admit, I have admired the technique of a couple of ladies in the gym as they wipe down the handles of the arc trainer.
  • ElizabethElane
    ElizabethElane Posts: 92 Member

*runs away screaming*

OMG

This reminds me of something I would find on Tumblr~
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Nope. Never. Only here.
  • prestonsnana
    prestonsnana Posts: 69 Member
    yes and I am 44 and its usually by 30 yr olds LOL no complaints, take it as a compliment !!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Tonight I'm gonna whine to my husband about why don't I get hit on more. Don't worry bout me.....wingin' it...mkaythnksbai!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

*runs away screaming*

OMG

funniest thing i read all day.

now i want sausage
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    No. Never. Everyone who knows me knows I'm happily married to my dearest friend (43 years now), and I would be offended to be hit on by a stranger.
  • fauxpunker
    fauxpunker Posts: 59 Member
    I work in a pediatrics clinic. I either tend to get hit on by moms, or so-young-it's-not-even-funny. The most recent, and worst, was a 4yr old who approached me while I was entering vitals into the computer. She began rubbing my arm and, no joke, said, "When I'm older I can do what I want with you."

I felt so... violated. My wife thought it was hysterical when I told her. Even thinking about it now, though, I want a shower.
  • srl32000
    srl32000 Posts: 29 Member
    Never got hit on in my entire life.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    I did get hit on at the beach by a 65+ year old gentleman... smooth operator!

21525558.png