Seattle based and rest of the World friends needed!

Good morning people!

I have recently joined MFP for the first time and therefore am in need of friends for motivation. I am 29 years old, for another 1.5 weeks anyway, and have recently lost 30 pounds. I am now trying to get down another 15 but somehow those seem to be harder than the first 30! So maybe this nifty tool can help me along.

To the Northwest folks: Let's prove to the world that the whole Seattle-freeze thing is just a nasty stereotype!

Cheers
Christiane

Replies

• Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Im 31, from in Portland. Lost 100 lbs by hiking and a very low calorie diet last year, put on 40 lbs this year while focusing on strength training.

Whats Seattle-freeze? Never heard of it before.

Feel free to add me!
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Heya!, I'm Lissa 39, I'm UK Based, I'm always in need of new worldly friends!
    I've been using MFP for sometime, I'm a consistent logger and I try to comment and motivate my friends everyday!

Feel free to add me, and anyone else who wishes to add me.. ( I do not bite lol )

Have a wonderful day
    Lissa
  • Hi Lissa, I just sent you a request :)

Colorfan: The Seattle freeze even has it's own Wikipedia entry ;)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Freeze Having moved here from Germany I can confirm that people are super nice, but finding actual friends takes a while (took me over a year).
  • LeahRandom
    LeahRandom Posts: 34 Member
    I'm in Seattle too, and wish we weren't known for being aloof. Feel free to add me!
  • alibiani
    alibiani Posts: 5 Member
    Hello! I'm in Seattle (Cap Hill) and I go to the Gold's on Broadway. Any chance there's someone else out there who goes to Gold's also and would like a workout buddy??

Ani
  • Obi_Cory_Kenobi
    Obi_Cory_Kenobi Posts: 20 Member
    Seattle area here as well, 27 years young, add me if you guys want
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I'm in Seattle and happy to meet with anyone in person for a real-life workout. :-)