Half off Starbucks frappuccino's starts today!

From May 1st to May 10th 3-5pm Starbucks frappe's are half off! Usually i don't think my calories.. But i might indulge a little this week! So what's your favorite frappe? Mine has to be Caramel Ribbon Crunch Light about 150 calories for a grande! Yum!

Replies

• roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Is this a US thing or UK too does anyone know? They are a bit nice even if it is still rather cold for them
  • Dylllie
    Dylllie Posts: 72
    I'm so glad to hear they have that in light! I looked on the website & didn't see a light version haha. But def the caramel ones!

I also like the coffee light frappuccino's with SF hazelnut & SF mocha syrup- 90 for a tall, 110 for a grande, 160 for a veinte!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    ooooo good to know! I like the coffee frap with extra coffee or green tea frap. <3
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Yeesss...I don't usually drink my calories either (besides my protein shake) but I think I may have to make an exception.
  • pghfitgirl
    pghfitgirl Posts: 44
    Yum good tip...have not had one in soooo long - mostly because I've been obsessed with Dunkin Donuts lately :)
  • Letshopeforthebest
    Letshopeforthebest Posts: 85 Member
    Is this a US thing or UK too does anyone know? They are a bit nice even if it is still rather cold for them
    I know forsure it's across Canada, but I'm not sure if it's in the US or UK, but I know for a fact they have happy hour in spring season as well.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    So it's only overpriced by half now? Awesome.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    From May 1st to May 10th 3-5pm Starbucks frappe's are half off! Usually i don't think my calories.. But i might indulge a little this week! So what's your favorite frappe? Mine has to be Caramel Ribbon Crunch Light about 150 calories for a grande! Yum!

I never heard of that one. Sound Yummy!! I always get the regular Caramel. I will have to try that one though.... if they have it.
  • ashenriver
    ashenriver Posts: 498 Member
    My favourite was this coconut one from two summers, Last summer I went to several Starbucks trying to get it again. And no luck.

I would love to have that one again. I think I would walk out without buying anything if they didn't have that one.

Its a moot point though, the town I live in does not have a Starbucks. Closest one would take over an hour to drive to.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    I can resist everything but temptation...way to throw me into a binge! LOL...make my coffee plain please, with a little 1 or 2% milk...sigh
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Coffee frap with extra whip! Omg. Heaven.
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Coffee frap with extra whip! Omg. Heaven.

Coffee or Mocha - Yum. I'll go no whip and pretend it's almost healthy.
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    I know forsure it's across Canada, but I'm not sure if it's in the US or UK, but I know for a fact they have happy hour in spring season as well.

It's in the US too.

tumblr_n4limv7Wc71tv7fsto1_400.gif
  • LilithLaquim
    LilithLaquim Posts: 16 Member
    I love raspberry mocha frapps. And green tea ones.

ETA: I also love that .gif.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    I indulged In a Carmel frap today. It's around the corner from work
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    I haven't had anything from starbucks in forever! I like their java chip frappe, I might have to make a trip there on one of my stressful finals studying days.
  • rm33064
    rm33064 Posts: 270 Member
    I like my coffee in liquid form. Cold, over ice with a splash of half and half( it's hot down here). Instead of the frappacino I'd prefer a milkshake. Specifically a Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla milkshake.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    A wise mentor once told me, when he saw me doctoring my java: "You don't like coffee. You like the milk and sugar you're putting in it." He was right. I've learned to take it black.

Feeling curmudgeonly tonight. :grumble:
  • IllustriousInfinity
    IllustriousInfinity Posts: 1 Member
    I love Starbucks and basically jumped around in circles when I learned it was Happy Hour again, lol.
    My favorite drink is their White Mocha. (Hot, Iced, or Frapp - I love them all) Without whipped cream, it ends up being about 200 calories, which isn't the best, but could be a lot worse.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    I'm so glad to hear they have that in light! I looked on the website & didn't see a light version haha. But def the caramel ones!

I also like the coffee light frappuccino's with SF hazelnut & SF mocha syrup- 90 for a tall, 110 for a grande, 160 for a veinte!
    I am pretty sure you can order any drink they have in a lighter version. :drinker: