Help!! I need a 6 pack in 3 weeks

Replies

• molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    I suggest you should have started this 6 months ago you have to get pretty lean with a strict routine to get good ab results

This
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GOOD LUCK OP!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    I'm going on vacation and need a 6pk. Need good suggestions

Where are you going that 6pks are a requirement?
  • im curious as to why you need a six pack to go on holidays.i assume its to help you attract the women.not going to happen its not you.be yourself find one who likes you for what you are you will get along much better.happy hunting

OP is a woman :)
  • katimorris87
    katimorris87 Posts: 65 Member
    :noway:
    replying because i didn't know this face thingy existed and it makes me happy. My response to most things....
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    I don't know how to put pictures on here..i have a good one...lol look at my main picture now
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    $4.99 for the cheap stuff. $8.99 or more for a huge variety of really good stuff!
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Are you driving or flying on your vacation? If you're driving, this is easy... Just don't open the cans in the car. Flying could be trickier. I'm not sure you can get a 6-pack past the TSA.
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yyl-n-JyPE
    I will seriously being doing this ^^

:bigsmile:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    terrible trolling.

2/10: should not have read.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    alright people you know you are all gonna get in trouble for not being supportive of the OP...someone will post "wow rude people all she did was ask a question, why so snarky and rude with all the silly gifts"

Now be good....and post more gifs this has been entertaining...

I want gifts! :laugh:

Seriously though. The OP's SOP seems to be "copy and paste some nonsense I saw on Yahoo without quotes or attribution and see what happens."

I only do food gifts...you up for homemade pie/bread/sticky buns/cookies/squares/jams/pickles/salsa/cake etc?

Casey already sent me a box of homemade cookies. They were amazing. Think you can do better? ;)

my sticky buns are the size of a grapefruit made with real butter, brown sugar and baked until it all melts together into one gooey mess...about 500-650 calories each without icing...but well worth it...even my freak of a dieter sister eats them...so if not better just as good...

*crap now I have a craving*
    Sticky buns? Isn't that what you get when you work out really hard in a humid environment?
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    abhancer_ladies.jpg

11523916-real-six-pack-abs.jpg

Edited to say: Dang, one of my pictures was already posted (>_<)... And to add this one. Maybe if you have a hairy chest/tummy you can use this technique..

Shortcut-to-six-pack-abs.jpg
  • biffmon
    biffmon Posts: 12 Member
    Abs are made in the kitchen.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Shoo... if you've got six weeks, it's totally doable!

Visit your LHBS and pick up an extract kit. I would suggest an IPA since they are best consumed young. Stay away from tripels!

Brew tonight, ferment for two-three weeks, bottle and carb for two. You have plenty of time!

EDIT: Stupid me forgot about secondary fermentation... Ferment for two weeks in the primary, two in the secondary (with dry-hopping), and then bottle and carb. You'll be cutting it close, but you'll shave off even more time if you already have invested in a kegging system.
  • Guinness80
    Guinness80 Posts: 39 Member
    Looking at the OPs ticker - it says "0 lbs to go" so I would assume she has already lost the weight and needs toning up now? Might not get a 6 pck in that short of time, but I would think some focused exercising that was suggested earlier along with planking would give her some definition.
  • amyenman1
    amyenman1 Posts: 64 Member
    hi is amyenman you fack
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    I'm sure you could just run to the liquor store and grab a 6 pack of Miller Lite right now, no need to wait 3 weeks.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    I don't honestly think you can get a 6 pack in such a short amount of time. If you try really hard you might get a 3, maybe 4 pack. Does it sound okay to you?