What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• nikkiworld2
    nikkiworld2 Posts: 75 Member
    Not sure what NSV stands for, but I get the jist of it. My NSV was this Tues. Someone at work was leaving the dept. & they weren't going to be here on Fri., so a little impromptu party was thrown. There was a strawberry shortcake; the kind w/the custard cream layer w/strawberries in it, the whipped cream icing & strawberries on top - one of my favorites! There were also potato chips - another one of my downfalls, & soda (not a big fan, so that's a good thing.) I did not eat any of it. It was so hard standing there watching most everyone eat, while I was just sipping my water. If the party had been held on Fri. I would have partaken, but with very small portions. Let me tell you, it was well worth the sacrifice. When I stepped on the scale this morning & I had a 1.5 lb. weight loss. So very satisfying! And that is my NSV moment so far. (Someone post what NSV stands for, please.)

Nikki, It stands for Non-Scale Victory, but like you said you kinda got it. Great job!

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!